Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

Lovely bump mamabear :)

I still don't have one ! :( I weighed myself yesterday, and my weight is the EXACT same as it was at my booking in app (8weeks) looks like no bump for me for a while lol :/

well thank you. :D It took a long time for my bump to show with my first babe. I have already gained about 10lbs which I am underweight normally so it really isn't a big deal but it took forever to start gaining weight with DD.

I am scared with the weight I have been gaining. I have been gaining a lot, well what seems like a lot to me. I have now almost gained 11 lbs since day 1. The scale just keeps going up and up a little bit every day. I may not look like it but if I keep this up I will be a whale by the end of this!!

AFTG, you're almost halfway there! I wouldn't worry so much about the weight gain!

AFTG, you're almost halfway there! I wouldn't worry so much about the weight gain!

Only reason I worry is because with my last pg I gained a whopping 45lbs a good 20 lbs more than I should have!! :nope: This is what I am worried about

I get so confused with pounds lol but I gained 24kg with my last pregnancy! Breast feeding really helps its drop off though.

I get so confused with pounds lol but I gained 24kg with my last pregnancy! Breast feeding really helps its drop off though.

you just times kgs by 2.2 to get pounds. So if you gained 24kgs then you gained about 53 lbs.

I always get confused too. I only gained about 25lbs with DD but this time around I have gained almost half that already and I have yet to even hit the halfway mark! I am nervous I just don't want to end up being a whale I am too short to end up being overweight lol.

But on the other hand the boys in my DH's family have all been fairly large babies so everyone keeps telling me this one is a boy for sure. :shrug:

Guess we will find out in a few weeks...

you just times kgs by 2.2 to get pounds. So if you gained 24kgs then you gained about 53 lbs.

Woah! Holy moly makes it sound like heaps which it was I went from 65kg to 89! I always bounce back pretty quick though which is lucky. I try not to worry about weight it just gets me down.

Me too but after my 3rd and 4th not so much, so I am expecting the same or worse this time. That is why I am trying to watch my weight!!

I gained 26lbs total with Alek. But I started off 20lbs heavier this pregnancy than his. But.. I lost 10lbs in first tri and gained 5 back so far in second.

I think I gained around 23lb with my daughter (she was only 5lb 2oz). I started off 7lb lighter this time and I've gained about 7lb so far (3lb in first tri, 4lb in second tri so far). To be fair I think that most of my weight gain is in my boobs cos they're just ridiculous now and won't stop growing !!

omg omg omg just booked a private 3d scan for two days time! Just don't think I can stay team yellow .......

Hey ladies!
Sorry I haven't been very active lately, lots of house drama at the moment (handed in one months notice on apartment as we'd found somewhere else and it fell through). Found a two bed cottage and now awaiting the checks before we get the okay (crossing fingers and toes as we only have 2 weeks left in this place!).

We're still team yellow at the moment, we've got our gender scan on the 23rd and can't wait. Baby kicks are now very apparent which is great, hubs was even able to feel them for the first time last week :) Diet wise, dreadful. I'm either not hungry at all or binging on biscuits, doughnuts and chocolate (I feel so bad about it!).

Congrats on all the gender reveals so far!

I am seriously dealing with a short fuse! I was seriously close to kicking my DH out the front door!! :gun::gun::gun:

Hi girls, I hope you're all doing great, I finally have an Internet connection! Bubs movements have increased but not as much as I hoped for. I have my midwives appt next Tuesday, the Wednesday after I have my glucose test.my new obsession in peach ice tea, it's so refreshing and delicious!!!

I've lost 6 kg I thinks that's 13 pounds. Ill ask my midwife if its ok to lose weight in pregnancy I did lose weight with DS he was fine, so I'm not worried.

Well I hope next week and the weeks after are fabulous for us all, because its my anatomy scan and I'm bloody scared!!!!! I hope all is good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->