Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

hi girls sorry its a crappy week for us all :(

i had a gallbladder attack on Friday in the middle of the night that left me screaming for dear life! things arent going to well with OH im really really angry at him, he makes the biggest deal out of nothing and that bloody sets me off and end up in a fight..i really need some time alone from him..he always makes me cry and hes a careless selfish dickhead!

i have my midwife appt tomoro and he isnt welcome to come hes isnt even welcome to the anatomy scan..i hope you girls are having a better day than me. :(

i had a gallbladder attack on Friday in the middle of the night that left me screaming for dear life! things arent going to well with OH im really really angry at him, he makes the biggest deal out of nothing and that bloody sets me off and end up in a fight..i really need some time alone from him..he always makes me cry and hes a careless selfish dickhead!

i have my midwife appt tomoro and he isnt welcome to come hes isnt even welcome to the anatomy scan..i hope you girls are having a better day than me. :(

Aww I hope things get better for you soon:hugs: I'm really glad I don't live with mine at the moment coz he irritates the shit outta me lol I dunno if it's pregnancy hormones or what but I can't even stand the smell of his breath right now and he's a personal trainer I swear if he talks about diets or gym or freaking macros again I'm gunna slap him lol

Aww I hope things get better for you soon:hugs: I'm really glad I don't live with mine at the moment coz he irritates the shit outta me lol I dunno if it's pregnancy hormones or what but I can't even stand the smell of his breath right now and he's a personal trainer I swear if he talks about diets or gym or freaking macros again I'm gunna slap him lol

i honestly cant stand his presence and its not the hormones i just want some time out maybe a month or two, my 3 year old son has more feelings for others than he does, total douchebag! were in total money crisis and hes out buying a $150 hookah for him and his stupid friends get togethers! and next week we have an $800 rent to pay and were $200 short, makes my blood boil!

i honestly cant stand his presence and its not the hormones i just want some time out maybe a month or two, my 3 year old son has more feelings for others than he does, total douchebag! were in total money crisis and hes out buying a $150 hookah for him and his stupid friends get togethers! and next week we have an $800 rent to pay and were $200 short, makes my blood boil!

What the? Are you serious! Y r men so stupid and thoughtless??? Like I just posted on another thread I wish women could impregnate each other. I am soooo hormonal right now I just want to cry for nothing.

What the? Are you serious! Y r men so stupid and thoughtless??? Like I just posted on another thread I wish women could impregnate each other. I am soooo hormonal right now I just want to cry for nothing.

hes so thoughtless! makes my blood boil!, i get jealous when i see my friends taking photos with there OH or when theyre out together, why cant he ever do that to me, hell come crawling like a puppy when he wants something and when its done its like he doesnt know me! i may be over reacting but thats how he is and i hate it:cry: at the same time i cant find the courage to leave because i still love him :growlmad:

I'm sorry u are dealing with this crap. I know what you mean I have been to both my close friends weddings lately they are both so happy life looks so easy for them. My ex father o my other two kids was my high school sweet heart but after 5 years and two kids he left me for another :( still not over it still just as heartbroken as when left. When you love someone it's hard to let go. I feel sorry for my new partner I don't think ill ever love him like I did my ex. I miss him terribly it's a horrible situation.

Apologies for not reading through everyone's posts, our Internet provider has just gone bust and I'm about to run out of my mobile data allowance !

I hope everyone is doing well, I had my anomaly scan today and everything is looking great and they think we're having another little girl :) I'm sorting great piles of my daughter's tiny baby clothes and doing lots of pink laundry as I type :)

BMB My DH makes my blood boil too when all he wants to do is play his computer game. We have had many discussion about him not being present with the family, that it has felt like this game is his new girl friend. I honestly have had dreams about another girl getting in the way of our relationship. I feel rejected and feel that when he gets like that he was just a sperm donor and he is just someone who lives in the house and pays the bills. Grrrrrrrr. Things are a little bit better and I have to praise it even if it is not enough cause at least he is trying to spend more time with us. But boy oh boy there were days I was ready to throw his a$$ out the door.

BMB My DH makes my blood boil too when all he wants to do is play his computer game. We have had many discussion about him not being present with the family, that it has felt like this game is his new girl friend. I honestly have had dreams about another girl getting in the way of our relationship. I feel rejected and feel that when he gets like that he was just a sperm donor and he is just someone who lives in the house and pays the bills. Grrrrrrrr. Things are a little bit better and I have to praise it even if it is not enough cause at least he is trying to spend more time with us. But boy oh boy there were days I was ready to throw his a$$ out the door.
some men are so inconsiderate!, :growlmad: like today i told him to change for DS and get him ready for daycare while i took a shower to head off to my appointment..i got out and hes still laying on the couch on his phone and DS was covered in chocolate cupcake:growlmad:how can i not be mad!!

anyway, i was at my midwife appt today she took my bloods and a urine test she found i have protein in my urine, and i had a really high blood pressure, they monitered me and told me to come back on thursday, i have my anatomy scan tomoro i hope all is good :thumbup:

BMB Yah that sounds about right with my man too. He has done stuff like that to me too. He will still get him ready, apparently on his time frame not mine. :growlmad:

Oh dear I hope that was just a one time thing for you. I don't want you to have to go through pre-eclampsia on top of stressful man stuff. Maybe that is why you were so high, cause DH is being D*c#!!!!!

Well in a few hours I will be taking my DS4 to pre-K, then I will be off for my scan.

Back for my scan, things could be bad will know more tomorrow. posted pics in my journal.

I need to lie down I have a bad headache now. :(

I don't really know if it was just coming or if all the stress brought it on but I have caught a cold. I guess it was about time, but I feel absolutely wiped out!:sleep:

Let us know what the results are today aftg!

20 weeks today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"