Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

Girls I think I'm pregnant again already. We planned in NTNP but I didn't think it would happen so soon after since my Ds took 2 years and clomid. Anyways I got a faint+ on a test after a - test yesterday and day before. Could I be left over hormones even though I previously had 2 - tests? Xx

Girls I think I'm pregnant again already. We planned in NTNP but I didn't think it would happen so soon after since my Ds took 2 years and clomid. Anyways I got a faint+ on a test after a - test yesterday and day before. Could I be left over hormones even though I previously had 2 - tests? Xx

Eek omg! Goodluck

No he's completely bottle fed. I won't be bothered either way to be honest. Another baby would be welcomed with open arms :) xx

OH MY GOODNESS!! Amazing!

Take a couple more tests. Have you had a period during that time? Omg you'll have two babies born in the same year:baby:

Did you figure what it was are you really pg?

I wanted to share my story https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/baby-club/2131957-my-sever-postpartum-haemorrhage.html

Omgoodness aftg! That's scary. I'm glad you're okay.

OMG, AFTG thank God you are okay after all that! So sorry you had to go through such a traumatic experience. You're such a trooper for continuing to nurse through it all! I hope you are feeling 100% soon.

OMG I thought I would have stopped twice now. thank goodness just yesterday my milk came in enough to feed him strictly on the breast. I felt like such a failure for not being able to. It feels amazing to me to be able to actually be able feed him the way a mother should. :cloud9:

Not all mothers can. :( Although I suppose if I had the tenacity you did, I could have and chose not to.

Kellie it has taking me a lot, and I understand that not everyone can do it. That is ok though. You have to do what is right for you!! <3 :hugs: I couldn't do it with my first two, so I completely understand. COMPLETELY, I have nothing but love and respect you my lovely!! :hug: There is nothing wrong with what you are doing. I would be a hypocrite if I was to say otherwise. You are doing an amazing job. :thumbup:

Whitesoxfan, the most important thing is that your little lady is gaining and growing...no matter what you are feeding her! Not everyone can nurse and not everyone wants to nurse.

I wish I could have nursed Lainee. She has latched onto my boob twice by accident and I immediately felt so guilty. Alek never latched, so I pumped for a bit. I couldn't even get a ml when I tried to pump after I woke up for Lainee.

I am getting there, but it could take up to 6 months before I am completely back to normal!!

Hi mummies how are you all and how are the bubs?? Been so busy lately with everything from babies to school to housework. Can't believe my little boogie is 3 months old already!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->