• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

Lainee's going home today ladies! I'm so excited!

Fantastic news Cryssie! :)

BMB, what a doll!

Come on babies. . .time to join us here! :) :) :) I can't wait!

Great news Cryssie!!

WHERE'S MY BABY! :hissy: :gun: :grr:
Walked round ikea and had regular contractions all the way round, sit down in the car and they stop immediately, aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh

Great news Cryssie!!

Walked round ikea and had regular contractions all the way round, sit down in the car and they stop immediately, aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh

I am the opposite than you. If I go walking I don't have any that are rhythmic and then as soon as I sit down at home they start in again LOL

Wow ladies! Some overdue babies on here!

Lainee is doing great at home with big brother and the dogs. She's just sleeping through half of her bottle at feedings which is making it difficult to feed her and burp her.

Great news Cryssie!!

I am the opposite than you. If I go walking I don't have any that are rhythmic and then as soon as I sit down at home they start in again LOL

Same. I get the best ones sitting on my ball.

Had my baby!!! 2 hour labour 6 mins of pushing will update more soon oh yeah was 8pound 12 ounces 3985grams 50 cm no tears so happy!

Arianna was born Feb 4th! Sorry I didn't update right away been super busy with dd1 and trying to make sure I don't over do it on the house work and other stuff but spending a lot of time bfing will post pics tomorrow :D

Congrats masons and Mamabear!

Off for third sweep soon. 3 days until induction....

Congrats ladies.

Zander was born at 22:03 7 lbs 9oz 19.75". Will post story in morning

Wow! 3 more babies here! Congrats Masonsbaby, Mamabear, & AFTG!!!

Congrats ladies! About time he decided come aftg!

Congratulations everyone on their beautiful babies!
Some of you have some pretty scary birth stories but so happy to see everything turned out ok for all!

I'm still waiting ..... The midwife said today that baby is fully engaged and ready to go. They think I could go into labour tonight or tomorrow. So I'm now bouncing on my ball and hoping for the best tonight.

Come on baby!!! Mama wants to meet you :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->