• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

Yeah when MIL only has one baby she uses the pram with a shopping extension thing at the side and its super hand! The 4moms origami is AMAZING but way out of my budget it has a motorized folding and unfolding feature! xx

Yes! You reminded me of the 4moms.. Did you see on Ellen show the 4moms mamaroo! I fell in love lol ill have that on my registry:winkwink:

Can I join? My estimated due date is February 7th.

So far I had a little nausea and cried and laughed at the same time for no real reason. Was such a weird experience.

Hello:flower:

Ive added you to the first page :)

Metoo i was very emotional, i cried to seaseme street:dohh: lol

has everyone told parents/families etc?
we're waiting until after our first scan xx

I told close family but then my BIL announced it on facebook! Beyond annoyed! But nothing i can do now i suppose xx

wow I'd be very annoyed!
we haven't told family yet but my 2 best friends know xx

Metoo, ive told close family, but no friends..

Last time i was pg, i felt like no one was happy for us, so i wont tell them untill i feel like im ok with it.

Yep the whole world and their brother knows about me! xx

Hi :) only got my definate bfp this morning! So I feel strange considering myself as pregnant lol ?!? But will be up for joining in the chit chat :) I estimate I should be due around feb 14th. Fingers crossed for a sticky baby :)

Hi :) only got my definate bfp this morning! So I feel strange considering myself as pregnant lol ?!? But will be up for joining in the chit chat :) I estimate I should be due around feb 14th. Fingers crossed for a sticky baby :)

congrats!! xx

My nausea is hitting hard today! Just made DH go to shop for fish and chips! He came back and we had no sauce so i cried about the sauce as i felt ill and that's all i wanted. Now i ate them without sauce and i feel ILL! ugh xx

I got my bfp this morning and have a due date of 8 February.
We caught first time round much to our surprise.

I guessed 14th but my ticker says 9th.. I reckon the ticker is likely right haha congrats kay_baby this was our second cycle and I was all ready starting to panic lol x

My nausea is hitting hard today! Just made DH go to shop for fish and chips! He came back and we had no sauce so i cried about the sauce as i felt ill and that's all i wanted. Now i ate them without sauce and i feel ILL! ugh xx

Aww that sucks! I never had nausea with my first, i only feel sick in the mornings but not to a puking extent lol then when noon hits im starving!
I got my bfp this morning and have a due date of 8 February.
We caught first time round much to our surprise.

Congrats:happydance:

I guessed 14th but my ticker says 9th.. I reckon the ticker is likely right haha congrats kay_baby this was our second cycle and I was all ready starting to panic lol x
Ill change it :flower:

So many of us due the 9th haha! Will be awesome to go through this with you lot! xx

I know right!! Well transition to tri 2 and 3 together itll be a good journey :)

Hi ladies! Mind if I join? Edd is feb 4...first scan is Tuesday (ill officially be 5w then). Feeling sleepy and sometimes crampy and pulling. Trying to wait until 11 or 12 weeks to tell...but I stink at keeping secrets. Haha.

Hi ladies! Mind if I join? Edd is feb 4...first scan is Tuesday (ill officially be 5w then). Feeling sleepy and sometimes crampy and pulling. Trying to wait until 11 or 12 weeks to tell...but I stink at keeping secrets. Haha.

Welcome :)

Enjoy your scan be sure to update here:winkwink:

Metoo im so bad at keeping secrets :dohh:

I have already caved and told 5 friends...I'm so bad at this. I'm very anxious for my first scan as back in November I got to this point and they couldn't find anything and I was told "not a viable pregnancy" so naturally I'm a ball of nerves but trying to stay calm.

How are you ladies planning on telling people for those who haven't said anything yet? I want to do something creative. Any ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->