• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

Nice lines, Cryssie! Especially for 14dpo! I didn't get a faint positive until 14dpo! I'm jealous of your pretty lines. :haha:

I can't believe there are so many of us, this is great! I think my DD is 7th Feb but I'm not entirely sure, did you girls use a due date calculator? I know that I O'd either afternoon/evening of the 16th or the 17th May ^.^

I used a due date calculator that went by the first day of my last period (May 3rd) to come up with February 10th. :cloud9:

I'm doing a little experiment. Does anyone have any pets? Are they acting any differently towards you since you got your BFP? One of my cats is always underfoot now, and the other one avoids me completely unless she wants to be pet.

I can't believe there are so many of us, this is great! I think my DD is 7th Feb but I'm not entirely sure, did you girls use a due date calculator? I know that I O'd either afternoon/evening of the 16th or the 17th May ^.^

Ive just added you to the list hun:kiss: so sorry i must have skipped your comment,:flower:

I used a due date calculator that went by the first day of my last period (May 3rd) to come up with February 10th. :cloud9:

I'm doing a little experiment. Does anyone have any pets? Are they acting any differently towards you since you got your BFP? One of my cats is always underfoot now, and the other one avoids me completely unless she wants to be pet.
I dont have animals, but sounds interesting:thumbup:

My progression. My test line this am is definitely darker than the control. Yay!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/Cryssie/20130601_101833.jpg

You must be spending a fortune on tests !!! Lol :haha: good progress though :) I only have one more so I'm saving it for missed period day =p

Yep, i used a calculator, i ovulated on the 19/5 and got my bfp at 12 dpo making me 4 weeks tomoro:happydance:

Thanks for the info ladies! I didn't go by my last period as I have 40+ day cycles!

I have two cats and I've noticed that they're incredibly affectionate lately. They will literally follow me everywhere. TMI but my youngest female cat absolutely loves my underwear too, she sits in the bathroom while I shower rolling around in my knickers!

Are any of you ladies considering a private ultrasound scan early on? I have my first midwife appointment when I'm 8 weeks and figure that I probably won't get my first scan till the 12 weekish mark (I'm assuming the midwife books the first ultrasound appointment during the first visit?).

MY cat hates me. Hes a boy so i dunno if that could be why but he wont go near me! xx

Are any of you ladies considering a private ultrasound scan early on? I have my first midwife appointment when I'm 8 weeks and figure that I probably won't get my first scan till the 12 weekish mark (I'm assuming the midwife books the first ultrasound appointment during the first visit?).

Yes already looked into pricing and possible dates if my MW wont give me and early one lol! xxx

I noticed with my first pregnancy that one of my cats suddenly adored me. Then he started doing it a couple of days ago again, he's the whole reason I tested this early.

my dogs have changed, the one who doesn't normally bother with affection or me won't leave me alone and is constantly following me & watching me, whereas my other dog who is like my child ( :haha: ) she really is my world, she won't give me a second look!!! she's happy to cuddle if I pick her up but she won't jump up and sit with me if I shout her, I have to force her :( :haha:
xx

I had a look earlier at private scans .. Might ring up next week and book in for one as it said on the website there was a 5 week wait !!!

Thanks for the replies about the animals, y'all. One of my TTC-buddies who has cats was asking me if mine were acting any differently, so it made me wonder if anybody else's were. :thumbup:

EEEEEKKKK!!! I get to join in the first tri!!! Yey! Due on the 8th!!!! Af still has a few more hours to possibly ruin my glory but nothing yet!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

YEY for February bumps!!!!!!!! :yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

So ive just nearly threw up in the shop! Surely i shouldn't be having morning sickness so soon! It was the takeout shop for DH and the smell flipped my stomach! xxx

I guessed 14th but my ticker says 9th.. I reckon the ticker is likely right haha congrats kay_baby this was our second cycle and I was all ready starting to panic lol x

Do you know how to calculate your EDD by your LMP?

So ive just nearly threw up in the shop! Surely i shouldn't be having morning sickness so soon! It was the takeout shop for DH and the smell flipped my stomach! xxx

omg I thought MS wouldn't hit me yet but I've just thrown up at the bus stop!!
had to hold it in on the train then I got off, was waiting for the bus and it just came up!!
Hello morning/all day sickness!!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"