Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

I have already caved and told 5 friends...I'm so bad at this. I'm very anxious for my first scan as back in November I got to this point and they couldn't find anything and I was told "not a viable pregnancy" so naturally I'm a ball of nerves but trying to stay calm.

How are you ladies planning on telling people for those who haven't said anything yet? I want to do something creative. Any ideas?

Go onto Youtube there are alot of great creative ideas on how to announce the pregnancy, for me i just told them, i showed DH the test and he got a little teary lol it was great :kiss:

So far I've told hubby (duh) and my boss so i can get off to go to dr appointments. I also told a close friend because i needed to freak out on someone besides here! Lol. Parents and everyone else won't be told until i see a baby this time since last pregnancy was a bo.

Only oh knows..wont be saying anything for at least 12 weeks I reckon x

Hi! Mind if I join? :wave:

My EDD is February 10th! DH and I are so excited. We got our positive on the 29th. Dipped the stick, then covered it with a paper towel and waited two minutes. Then we looked at it together. We are so excited!

Congratulations, everyone!

My EDD is February 10th! DH and I are so excited. We got our positive on the 29th. Dipped the stick, then covered it with a paper towel and waited two minutes. Then we looked at it together. We are so excited!

Ill add you now love :flower: happy and healthy 9 months

Personal question. Anyone else scared to DTD with DH in first tri! I just worry too much! xx

Mee too haha! I wont let him near me! Probably wont until after 12 weeks lmao! xx

I can see in a few of your tickers etc that some of you all ready have apps or scans booked? Bit jealous haha I won't see anyone at all until 12 or 13 weeks :(

Ill add you now love :flower: happy and healthy 9 months

Thanks so much! You're so sweet! Can't wait to work my way to February with you ladies!

Personal question. Anyone else scared to DTD with DH in first tri! I just worry too much! xx

You know! I always said I wouldn't be worried, because it's supposed to be completely safe! But DH has brought it up already, and I'm suddenly scared! I've offered him other services if he gets bad off, but I think I want to talk to my midwife first, since my appointment is only in two weeks. I think this will be the longest amount of time we haven't DTD since DH had to go to Germany for a month in 2009. :blush:

I'm kinda not letting hubby near me! Lol.

I have an appointment Tuesday but that's because i had a miscarriage in February.

I can see in a few of your tickers etc that some of you all ready have apps or scans booked? Bit jealous haha I won't see anyone at all until 12 or 13 weeks :(

Metoo, here in Australia, we dont see a midwife untill 12-13 weeks, but im going docs just for bloods sometime next week. Ill have my first scan at 13 weeks:thumbup:

Im at midwife 12th June and going to try request an early scan as i conceived on clomid. Risk of multiples and stuff... Wonder if she will agree. I know some places do scans on clomid patients as standard but not mine xx

I will be 6w3d when I see the midwife, but I'm also a new patient there, so I don't know if that has anything to do with it. Also, one of my older sisters had a congenital heart defect, so they're going to monitor the baby's heart just to make sure everything is fine. I don't know if I'll get a scan or not. Probably won't be able to see much that early.

I don't know if I'd be able to stand not seeing a doctor til 12 weeks! That would be such a killer! But it's also my first pregnancy, so I'm terrified of everything.

I dont know i wish my doc can refer me to a midwife earlier than 12 weeks due to previous cp.. Itll be hard to wait that long.. Hmph!

I will be 6w3d when I see the midwife, but I'm also a new patient there, so I don't know if that has anything to do with it. Also, one of my older sisters had a congenital heart defect, so they're going to monitor the baby's heart just to make sure everything is fine. I don't know if I'll get a scan or not. Probably won't be able to see much that early.

I don't know if I'd be able to stand not seeing a doctor til 12 weeks! That would be such a killer! But it's also my first pregnancy, so I'm terrified of everything.

Its my second pregnancy! Still terrified of everything lol! xxx

My progression. My test line this am is definitely darker than the control. Yay!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/Cryssie/20130601_101833.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->