Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

That is very weird that you had to dilute it.... What brand were you using?

Why don't you want to go for the scan, yet you are organizing the apt with the midwife? Maybe your boobs don't hurt but you sound quite moody to me <3 And I say that with all the love in the world :kiss:

Man with all of you talking about midwives I really wish I could go with one this time.... I really had my heart set on that. Dang we need more staffed here. I really hate that I will get bumped because I may have have heart palpitations :growlmad:

That is very weird that you had to dilute it.... What brand were you using?

Why don't you want to go for the scan, yet you are organizing the apt with the midwife? Maybe your boobs don't hurt but you sound quite moody to me <3 And I say that with all the love in the world :kiss:

Man with all of you talking about midwives I really wish I could go with one this time.... I really had my heart set on that. Dang we need more staffed here. I really hate that I will get bumped because I may have have heart palpitations :growlmad:

:kiss:I don't know how I'm feeling, I'm scared,happy,sad all at once, I don't want to go for the scan 1. Because I can't bear any sad news, 2. Because hubs saying I was greedy and I didn't need it, as if I planned it for gods sake he gets on my nerves..

I'm using the ics I have about 10 left, so I tested 3 times this morning and both were faint except when I diluted my wee it was dark again:shrug:

The midwife I was talking to wasn't very nice.

I'm scheduled for sep ill be 17+6 weeks maybe we can see babes gender by then :winkwink:

Wow that is far away to see the midwife.... who will be caring for you until then?

Why do you think that you will get bad news??? Wouldn't it feel better to see bubbs again? I wouldn't pass it up just cause DH is being a jerk!! Pooy on him for saying such things :p I would love to see the heart beating and such. Plus if it was me I would want to know asap if something is wrong (though I know there is nothing wrong with either of us!!), the best part would be to something good! Maybe even get to see movement in the arms and legs!!

Bmb I'd go! Lol. Any chance to see baby I take!

I've been stretch-cramping all day. It's annoying. nausea is back since the zofran is wearing off.

Alek has been a complete whiner tonight. So glad I'm off tomorrow. I can enjoy him better than just these past three whining hours. Oy.

Cryssie me too. I get those pains when I sneeze or stand up too fast.

I was at the pool today and the weight off on my babe felt good I really think it helped with that today.

I would love to swim lol. Too bad there's no pool around here and I don't really wanna chance the beach.

BlueMoonBubba- Have you read about the 'hook effect/variant hook effect'? You're often told to not rely on pregnancy tests taken after 8 weeks unless you dilute your urine (if you're looking as to whether the second line is stronger than before). It sounds strange but the HCG level is so high that it actually appears fainter on the test. When you dilute the urine and test the line will be darker. This is completely normal. I took a FRER around a week ago and had a fainter line using undiluted pee. Don't fret in regards to the pregnancy test at all :)

OK girls super TMI

I went tl the loo I wiped and an almost palm sized piece of ewcm came out it was huge streaked with white had not smell but it was something I've never ever experienced even when I lost my mucus plug with DS. What is it I'm a little worried,did I lose my mucus plug?

I've read you can have big globs of CM right now because your mucous plug is forming. HUGS!!

Whitesox, everything is making me paranoid,this pg is so different to my previous..I had No symptoms with my previous at all.

I understand. .. I'm totally paranoid this time around as well. I'm nervous about every ache and pain, thinking it's cramping. I have far too much time home alone, as my husband works so much, to think. My brain needs to sleep for a few weeks until the scary time is over!

BMB I am too with this PG!! I love all the support I get from this site, but it is the main reason I worry. We meet amazing women that end up having losses. That is what scares us the most, cause then we think that could be me next! Where as before B&B for me I didn't know about so many early losses. I just went with the flow before. I am trying to do that now. But it is hard.

BlueMoonBubba- As Whitesox mentioned, I've heard that you can get quite 'blobby' cm around this time as the mucous plug is forming too. I've definitely seen an an increase myself in CM. I'd take it as a positive :hugs:

Allforthegirl- You've got a lovely little bump developing! I either look insanely bloated or flat as a pancake!

Can't believe I've got my first scan tomorrow! I'm excited yet nervous! It sounds bizarre but I have this irrational thought that there won't be anything on the screen (ridiculous I know!).

Such a cute bump aftg!

thanks for the support lovelies. I really don't know what I'd do with you all, here's a virtual hug :hugs: to you all..

I was the type to say I'll never have a mc man was I foolish I just want to enjoy my pregnancy already..

Girls is it sad that I have almost all of babes essentials pram,bassinet,pump,car seat,swing,sone clothes already!?

Such a cute bump aftg!

thanks for the support lovelies. I really don't know what I'd do with you all, here's a virtual hug :hugs: to you all..

I was the type to say I'll never have a mc man was I foolish I just want to enjoy my pregnancy already..

Girls is it sad that I have almost all of babes essentials pram,bassinet,pump,car seat,swing,sone clothes already!?
That's why I love Baby and Bump! So much support from a lovely bunch of understanding ladies!

In regards to baby items, not sad at all! I'm currently tempted to buy a pram that's on sale at the moment. Plus I already have small items like clothes, changing bag and matt and a pram blanket! I had those items before I even got my BFP!

Such a cute bump aftg!

It is not sad at all. Only reason I am not looking for items like that is then it would let out my secret... Other wise I would be out at garage sales for certain things. I wish I knew the gender cause then I would go and get clothing from them too.

P.S. virtual hug right back at you!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->