Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

The wonderful thing about so many women going through the same things at the same time! The freaking hormones toss us around like a roller coaster on top of every little thing! Our husbands/SO's don't have a clue. :) Having a safe place to vent and share our insecurities is amazing.

All the items are near new second hand items except for the pump which I bought off a friend for a fraction of the retail price is brand new.

I can't want to know the gender too!Dh thinks it's a girl I'd hate to disappoint him..but honestly I'll be just as happy with a little boy too.......................

I really want a girl lol

I know you do BMB!! I hope that the universe has granted you a girl too!

So I am starting to get nervous about tomorrow, for several reasons. 1. I am not sure what I am going to do with my 3 old monsters while in am at the OB's. May have to take them with me stick a DS in each hand and hope they don't notice what kind of office it is. Or just come out and tell them.... 2. For what the Dr is going to tell about the whole blood protein thing. 3. Can't find my fundal height... I can't. Which in turn means that we won't hear baby's heart beat. Also means another u/s.....

Plus on top of all of this I soon won't be able to hide this baby too much longer. Only 3 more weeks and I will be 12 weeks. I am hoping that if I keep up all the walking I have been doing my belly will continue to go down so that as baby starts to come out it will just look like I am bloated again...... FX

Hubby isn't home tomorrow, aftg? And the Dr didn't look for my fundal height either just talked and scheduled another u/s.

My sil got her mom to buy her opks but now she isn't using them because her hubby doesn't want to. I think I upset her last week when we found out that our hubbys' step sister is preggo too. I told her maybe my bil will try harder now since he's the only one without a kid. :/ my bad.

No hubby works Mon-Fri, sometimes Sat-sun

OMG LOL opps... I'm sure your sil will be ok, she'll get over it.

Oh why did I do this to myself? I have been feeling really good with very little ms then I had to eat a blizzard now I'm feeling awful! Down right awful! :sick:

Good luck with your appt A4TG! I feel like I'm on a different planet with this pg, my youngest is 14! haha. . .my oldest daughter is getting married in April, she'll be 22. So obviously no worries about taking a little one to the doctor with us. :)

Sorry about your SIL Cryssie! Sounds like her hubby isn't completely on board yet. That's always hard!

Found out DH took an hour off work so we can still keep it a secret for a little while longer. Neither of us are ready for all the comments that may come forth. Mainly from my mother.

From my last period, I'll be 7 weeks Monday, I Think the woman at the health dept added a few days....I shouls be due february 22. So you can change it if you'd like :)

Good!

We took Alek to see fireworks for the first time besides our back yard lol. He loved it and I got a ton of great shots! The whole way home he was asking for more lol.

I took a zofran before we left home and the bugger didn't work. I've been nauseous all night! :( especially while trying to eat dinner. Bleh.

I'm also stretching again and my belly is either really bloated or starting to pop. >.< I'll post a photo tomorrow.

Well I am guessing that I was liking my non-ms thing just a bit too much.... WOW I can't even look at food and I am a fraction of a second away from me not making it to the toilet on time. Even chewing gum isn't helping so much.

I can't imagine how you are feeling Cryssie.... ugh!

Lots of heaving breathing, lots and lots!!

So glad your hubby will be home so you can go to your appt!

I worried for several hours about feeling so good with so much energy. . .luckily (ironic, I know) I'm feeling crappy again now. HAHA. . .

Sorry you gals are feeling crappy as well!

Hi ladies,my midwife called me today and said to me the receptionist was being a complete idiot for giving me an appointment 10 weeks from now,so I will be seeing my midwife on the 8th of this month at 2:30 pm. I'll be leaving my son will be staying with my sister that day and my mum will be coming with Mr because my husband has work and tbh I don't want him there he's like a child he'll keep complaining about waiting so I'd rather not deal with it. I stayed at my parents house yesterday I needed to get away! He's acting like a child I can't deal with 2 toddlers..anyway...I'm looking forward to my appt.

Good luck on your appt aftg.

Cryssie I hope your sil and bil work things out: )

I have an app in a few hours with my midwife. Nothing exciting it will be all form filling and have nothing at all to do with baby haha, but it is my first pregnancy related app and that is a milestone I suppose :) I did totally forget to get a pee pot though, and its times like this u really notice not being able to drive lol! i'm going to have to bus into town to buy a pee pot! use the toilets in macdonalds, and then take my pee to work with me and then take it on the bus to the doctors clinic. Fun fun fun ! haha.

Sorry to hear that most of you are still recalling struggling with morning sickness :( I think mine might be starting to ease off now, I mostly had/have morning nausea and diarrhoea (nice!) rather than actual sickness so I've been very lucky really

Decided to take 'bump' pic number 2, I think I'm starting to thicken slightly..?

8+3
https://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee277/fleapoo/34116B8F-BEF4-4C66-A022-C05ED9ECC6F4-30152-00001514969FCB55_zps8b3a13be.jpg

9+4
https://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee277/fleapoo/332E5F45-E835-4418-9269-41612A4C834D-35874-0000455DD28C5539_zps8153c726.jpg

9 weekers!

just realized the babes on our tickers changed to real babies now lool

hey ladies hope everyone is alright!
I'm 10 weeks on Monday, I feel like time had flown by but also gone really slowly haha!
I've noticed alot of your symptoms tapering off, and so have mine! it all seems to be easing now so I'm sure it's a normal sign being as we're all going through it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->