Calling all Fur-parents!

We haven't posted here in FOREVER! Anyone dressing up and/or buying their pets presents for the Holidays? :xmas10:

Here is the latest pic of 2 of my babies! They aren't cuddlers so I had to get a pic of them sitting so close and nicely! lol

12246698_10208103999467740_8590326413568937867_n.jpg

Apollo gets Christmas presents, but not from me I'm on a pet forum and do 'Secret Santa paws' so we do a likes and dislikes list and then I buy presents for someone else's dog and someone else buys presents for Apollo. here's him with his presents last year

Attachments

• 11202804_10153627944025272_1447940479721432093_n.jpg
    11202804_10153627944025272_1447940479721432093_n.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 4
You are right, it has been too long since we posted in here. I love seeing your girls. Mine is still a tomboy. I caught the yawn, but it is funny to think that she is pretending to be a t-Rex, especially with her little paws pulled up like stubby trex arms.

SophiasMummy your little σκύλος, Apollo is adorable!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 6
Love the picture of the cat yawming. :haha:

Does anyone else's cat or cats like to go in the bath tub? Our orange cat went in the tub last night to lick the water at the bottom. Oh and sometimes he jumps into the playpen for my niece in fact, he did that earlier today. :haha:

Oh LillyTame I know I've said it before but I really am in love with your black & white cat! I might dress the dogs up this year but probably not the cats as they are getting a bit old and grumpy now! Here's a pic of our newest addition, his name is Casper :) xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 3
Love the picture of the cat yawming. :haha:

Does anyone else's cat or cats like to go in the bath tub? Our orange cat went in the tub last night to lick the water at the bottom. Oh and sometimes he jumps into the playpen for my niece in fact, he did that earlier today. :haha:

Two of my cats get in the tub for water because we have a leaky faucet, otherwise they stay away lol

Emily and my two schnauzers have become inseparable lately

Gosh, all 3 are adorable! lol How old are the schnauzers?

Oh LillyTame I know I've said it before but I really am in love with your black & white cat! I might dress the dogs up this year but probably not the cats as they are getting a bit old and grumpy now! Here's a pic of our newest addition, his name is Casper :) xx

That's funny Camlet because even in person she is the one everyone just falls in love with. It's her look and demeanor I guess. And PUPPY! I love puppies, but don't think I have the patience for one! How old is Casper?

Your dog is too cute!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->