**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

Can I join? I am due my 3rd on Jan 12th :) Going to the Ulster xx

Hey course you can join us :thumbup: ill update the front page, where in co.down are you?
x

Hi Miss Duke :wave: Hows you?

Girls i'm feeling much better today, last night I was feeling rather sorry for myself.

Got midwife appointment this afternoon, hopefully she will look for heartbeat!:happydance: Gonna tell her i've been feeling a few twinges last few days, yesterday especially, but I think everythings been growing cos this morning my bump is bigger.

Glad your feeling better, and good to hear you heading to MW today, every mw appointment i went to i got to hear my daughters heartbeat brought a tear to my eye everytime :cry:

I took pic of my bumpage this morning, ill share ina bit x

I have too much padding to have obvious bump, but wearing a cardigan and vest top today that used to be big, vest top is stretched across my chest and buttons around tummy are soon going to be stretched too!

My bump, pic took this morning x :flower:

Attachments

• Photo-0492.jpg
    Photo-0492.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 1
Nice bump! and congrats to your sister!

congrats to ur sister. My sister in law who is one of my closest friends is due 4 weeks before me!! sharing woes is great.

thanks! it was from our wedding!

She is super cute, especially in her little converse!

Midwife appointment today was fantastic! Wee was tested for protein and sugar, all is grand there. Blood pressure was great at 110/55, and the best bit was hearing the heartbeat! Beating away strongly at 150, she told us it might take a bit of looking around before finding the heartbeat, but no, she found it straight away! It was so loud!

So so happy today:thumbup::happydance::happydance::happydance:

:dance: fab appointment wyntir!!!

Aw glad you had a great appointment, im sure your on a high x

Hi Miss Duke :wave: Hows you?

Hi thanks for the welcome! I am great thanks, just a shame the weather is so miserable tody! Too lazy to go out anywhere, so just done my shopping online. Trying sainsburys for the first time! All well with you?

Welcome miss duke!

Thanks Nuke! I spotted your posts elsewhere on the site, and thats what directed me over here! I joined this site ovr 3 years ago, and have never realised there are threads for NI ladies :dohh:

Hey course you can join us :thumbup: ill update the front page, where in co.down are you?
x

I am in Comber xx

my sis is pregnant!

Thats fantastic news!!! When I was preggers with ds, my sil was due around the same time, was fab!

She is super cute, especially in her little converse!

Midwife appointment today was fantastic! Wee was tested for protein and sugar, all is grand there. Blood pressure was great at 110/55, and the best bit was hearing the heartbeat! Beating away strongly at 150, she told us it might take a bit of looking around before finding the heartbeat, but no, she found it straight away! It was so loud!

So so happy today:thumbup::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thats fab!!!!

I Used to live in comber before i moved, :)

The weather is crap so dull and cold, remember clocks go back tonight x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->