**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

Iv only ever been to the ulster in my whole life, iv had many ops there aswell (as a child) and i find its always a well planned out hospital, i went to the royal once with a eldery person where i worked and i swear when i got there i near cryed its bloody huge! i managed tho just asked loads of people where i coped tho as i knew that id a wheel chair and a eldery man to take to his appointment.

My twin sister was asked to go onto the ward at maternaity bit at ulster as there was no room in home from home i stayed with her and i didnt like sitting there people moaning in pain freaked me out abit, but when she got moved to home from home id to go home as only 1 person was allowed in at that time because of the swine flu break out in NI.

But i can honestly say i found the home from home staff very nice when iwas in giving birth and afterwards, but the staff in the monitor bit down stairs where not very helpful.

Thanks Miss Duke, i cant wait only down side is its at 2.30 and letter said it can take upto 2hours, luckily my mum and dad is going to mind wee women

x

Nothing worse than waiting all day when you finally get to the day of the appointment. My appointment on 9th is at 11am so not to bad I'll go into work for an hour and then head up.

Iv only ever been to the ulster in my whole life, iv had many ops there aswell (as a child) and i find its always a well planned out hospital, i went to the royal once with a eldery person where i worked and i swear when i got there i near cryed its bloody huge! i managed tho just asked loads of people where i coped tho as i knew that id a wheel chair and a eldery man to take to his appointment.

My twin sister was asked to go onto the ward at maternaity bit at ulster as there was no room in home from home i stayed with her and i didnt like sitting there people moaning in pain freaked me out abit, but when she got moved to home from home id to go home as only 1 person was allowed in at that time because of the swine flu break out in NI.

But i can honestly say i found the home from home staff very nice when iwas in giving birth and afterwards, but the staff in the monitor bit down stairs where not very helpful.

Thanks Miss Duke, i cant wait only down side is its at 2.30 and letter said it can take upto 2hours, luckily my mum and dad is going to mind wee women

x
Good luck for today!!

YoungNImum, hope the scan went well!

Thanks Girls, bloody shattered appointment was at half 2 and didnt get out till 5!!!

Baby now due 15th may, Only got 2 scan pics which i share ina bit, got my 20wk scan date and also been givin extra scan at 28wk. As my first daughter was behind in growth and was only light at birth they just wanna monitor this LO which im happy about

x

That was a long wait! Looking forward to seeing pics

scan pic, :cloud9:

Attachments

• Photo-0493.jpg
    Photo-0493.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 2
  • Photo-0495.jpg
    Photo-0495.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 2
Your pics are fab! I am so pleased it all went well for you, and that you will get extra monitoring. When I had dd, they used to scan at 34 weeks, but they don't do that as standard now.

Nuke, I was happy to leave quickly, but they were trying to get me to leave 6 hours after having him, but he hadn't even had a feed. I had loads of problems bf my dd, so I wanted to make sure I could latch ds on before going home. But after he was born, I went right away for a shower, and came back and the mw had wrapped him up and put him down in the cot, when they tried to discharge me he hadn't woke lol. Also he hadn't had his hearing test done, we had to go back 2 weeks later for it, and I hadn't got my results back with his blood type, which I neded as I am rh neg. But they really needed the room, so what can ya do!

scan pic, :cloud9:

Gorgeous pics can't wait til next wednesday to see mine!! Have used my angelsounds a couple of times it is good fun! First time it was about lunchtime after i had cleaned kitchen and all the moving must have put baba to sleep cause we found hb quickly and got to listen a few minutes before it took off. The other times I have used it have been just before bed and he/she is really active at that time, makes me giggle trying to chase it!

brilliant pics!!!! glad ur scan went well, despite the horrendous wait!

Thanks, I was wrecked when i got in last night the heat kills you in that place, 20wk scan was booked for the 6th jan aswell :D

Lovely scan pics!

I'm having a mad cleaning day around the house, must be the sunshine lol, so far I have washed doors, skirting, walls (cos the dog shook her muddy self all over the place), the fridge, hoovered, washed living room floor, polished dining room table, done three loads of washing and hung our.
Right now i'd just sat down for a rest and a snack, while watching the rest of true blood on 4od.

Now its over, I'm gonna go change and take pup out for a walk.

Good for you! Its def good to keep active :) Wasn't it a lovely day!! Def shows up the dirty windows lol!!

Young mum, it is really strange when they make those dates and they same so far away.. but it does fly round! I had my 12 week scan in June, and they made me an appt for a day after my due date (for a sweep I assume?) and it seemed so strange them doing that at this stage lol. But its flying round!

Good for you! Its def good to keep active :) Wasn't it a lovely day!! Def shows up the dirty windows lol!!

Young mum, it is really strange when they make those dates and they same so far away.. but it does fly round! I had my 12 week scan in June, and they made me an appt for a day after my due date (for a sweep I assume?) and it seemed so strange them doing that at this stage lol. But its flying round!

Back to crap weather again lol

Ino seems a long time away, but like you say wont be long till im back in the waiting room :coffee:
Hopefully you dont need a sweep :thumbup:

Hope you have a good scan Sharon, :baby::baby:

I had my anti-d injection yday. I asked about the sweep because I have saw so much on the 3rd tri about people being made to wait til 41 weeks for a sweep. The mw said they do it on your due date, and if it doesn't work, they advise you to contact community mw for a follow up sweep. So thats good news. I don't want to be induced! Although, interestingly she said that the rules have changed on the use of the home from home, and in some cases they let you use it even if you have been induced.... which really surprised me.

I asked about hiring a tens, as mine is broken. She sent me round to physio dept to fill out a form. You get it a few weeks before due date, and they provide workshops on using it. Theres no charge for the hire.

I have also left a message enquiring about the bf workshop, as I had so much trouble with it in the past.

So its all good :)

11 weeks today! Woke up with bountiful energy that lasted 30 minutes hee hee!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->