calling all nub experts!!!!!

Hannah's Mom

Mommy of 2 gorgeous girls
Reaction score
i know i'm really pushing my luck - for 1 this scan was at bang on 11 weeks - and 2 because of the quality of the picture, but i was hoping that one of you amazing ladies may have an idea on the gender of my peanut!!!! i thought i could see something but i may be just going mad from constantly staring at the pic lol

thanks in advance!

x x x x x x x x x

Attachments

• baby 11 weeks.jpg
    baby 11 weeks.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 40
hahahaha a very blury baby, think the oval on the right is the babies head and the one on the left is the body, thought i was pushing my luck lol

Oooh you'd think it'd be a better pic at 11 weeks xxxx

I don't think there is any external evidence of gender until week 12.. then it's hard to see until atleast 16 wks.. maybe your next scan will show a little better?

Oh yeah, also the best way I've heard to find out the gender before then is to ask a group of 5 year olds what they think you're having. Somehow they seem to know these things.

Hello:::::

I see, the head, the body and the legs hanging in the lower left corner.....there seems to be a tiny dot in the crotch area ......hmmmmm .....It is really hard to tell from this pic....but, I think I could see (something) down there...... boy parts or it could be the umbillical cord.....

If you could get a pic of the bottom......then I could probably make a guess, hard to tell w/ the pic, but I think there might be something btw the legs...lol

Good luck,

keep us posted =)

One other thought when looking at the pic.....was that could be the hand or a finger pointing down by the crotch of the baby....just the way the baby is laying is hard to tell.....there is something down there, not sure if it is boy part or a finger ;-)

Sorry, can't tell if it's a hamburger or a turtle.

https://pregnancy.about.com/od/boyorgirl/ss/genderus.htm

i love early ultrasounds! congrats i cant wait to get mine- but i cant tell where everything is- let alone the gender :( sorry!

Oh yeah, also the best way I've heard to find out the gender before then is to ask a group of 5 year olds what they think you're having. Somehow they seem to know these things.

hahaha well my 3 (soon to be 4 year old) thinks its going to be a boy lol and wants to call him sporticus lol

Hello:::::

I see, the head, the body and the legs hanging in the lower left corner.....there seems to be a tiny dot in the crotch area ......hmmmmm .....It is really hard to tell from this pic....but, I think I could see (something) down there...... boy parts or it could be the umbillical cord.....

If you could get a pic of the bottom......then I could probably make a guess, hard to tell w/ the pic, but I think there might be something btw the legs...lol

Good luck,

keep us posted =)

lol you can see more than me :blush: i'm terrible at these things!!! thanks so much for taking a look!!! x x x x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->