calling all september 2011 mummies

So many of us are due on 3rd September! :)

Congrats and welcome to the newcomers. :flower:

Hello :hi: and welcome to eviestar and bleakney. welcome to due in september, Im really looking forward to spending the next 9 months with all you lovely ladies xxx

Moon melody the 3rd seems a very popular date, I was due my wee boy on the 3rd too (of june this year) he came on the 10th may though!!!

Hi there!

My name is Rebecca and my partner and I are expecting #2 we believe on 1st September. Will wait for my twelve week scan to confirm the date as my cycle ranges from 28-30days but based on conception I am thinking 1st Sept :thumbup:

xx

Hi ladies!!!!

I got my :bfp: Christmas morning....BEST Christmas present EVER!

It still hasn't sank in for me...I barely have any symptoms. I had thought I may be pregnant when I had really bad lower left ab pain 8 dpo. Since then I've had a few twinges here and there, bloating, and my bb's are a little tender but not too much. I've waking up super early every morning....and then passing out on the couch for a couple more hours. Napping every day. Other that....I feel great!

Haven't been the doctors yet though, because she is on holidays until next week. Ahhhhh...I just want to get in there. I feel like once I do that....maybe this will feel more real. Guess I shouldn't be complaining that I feel so great...lol.

According to FF I'm due September 4th!!!!

Congrats to everyone here.....it's going to be an amazing ride.

Well add me to the list. I think I would be due in Sept. I just got a positive in a HPT don't know my due date since my periods are so irregular. This is baby #2, out daughter just turned a year old dec 18th!

hello pablo

how did your doctors appointment go? Welcome to the due in september whats your edd? xxx

thanks for asking! Doc appt went well and they did blood test to HCG levels. I think I did more harm than good. Got results this am and she said they were a little low, at least that's what doc said. However . . . Upon further research I found out i'm actually right in the middle of the range. Doc testing again tomorrow to see levels have risen, thus confirming a viable pregnancy. I am very nervous! I have the sore boobs and fatigue, but not very nauseaus which I expected to be. Will see. Just trying to relax and realize most is out of my control right now. Hope everyone is having a good day!!
oh, doc said due date is sept 3rd but I think that's a little eary.

Thankyou :) will be gd to talk to some ladies going through the same thing x

when is everyone checking in with a dr? i feel really silly going at the moment as i'm not late till thurs :shrug:

Dont know how i am going to lay off telling people, told my big sis and my parents and my closest friend but no one else, how we all going to keep it in :happydance: i'v had the biggest stupidest grin on my face all day xxxx

I'm planning on going asap but I'm not technically late for another 2 days. We lost our last baby at 21 weeks due to a heart condition n she was stillborn so we aren't planning on telling people til I'm 20 weeks. Going to be hard though! X

Hi, I tested + on Boxing Day, so excited but very nervous too after 2 early losses this year. According to FF I'm due 4th September.

Just out of curiosity and to keep my panic at bay... Does anyone else feel a little crampy and twingy in their lower abdomen? (Not painful tho) Is this normal?

yeah, i keep going to the loo feeling wet and crampy and expecting AF, fingers x'd she doesnt show xxxx

Hi everyone and congrats to all the new :BFP: the past coupld of days.

Unfortunatly, mine wasnt meant to be, I started bleeding first thing this morning and have been in agony since. :(

I feel it, think it's normal it's because the uterus is changing shape x

ladies may i join please....just got my BFP today, EDD 7th september 2011. still shocked

Hi ladies, my AF was due at the end of last week, so today I tested and got a BFP, so count me in. I think mine EDD is 2nd Sept :happydance: Regarding symptoms, I've suddenly developed lower backache last thursday and I've had it since, although it has eased a little, other than that I feel great :thumbup: I too have been feeling damp alot though, which is making me very anxious because I keep thinking AF has arrived but then get to the loo to find everythings fine, maybe I'm just being a little over sensitive! So far we've told my mum, OH's mum and my sister and I'm trying to leave it like that till after first trimester if possible :winkwink: I am planning on ringing docs for an appointment tomorrow, I think I need to have it confirmed before I'll believe it 100% :happydance:

Hi everyone and congrats to all the new :BFP: the past coupld of days.

Unfortunatly, mine wasnt meant to be, I started bleeding first thing this morning and have been in agony since. :(

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Evening Ladies

Firstly huge welcome to becboo, mackay, ablaski17, leeny, nearlythere38 and chysantheMUM, hope you all have sticky beans and looking forward to spending the next 9 months with you all.

Pablo- fingers crossed for the test tomorrow, lets hope you have a sticky bean
Lintu- Im not planning on going to the docs for another month or so
Eviestar- Im so sorry to hear of your loss, Im also not planning on telling anyone till after our 20 week scan and maybe longer if I can. I have told me wee sister but only because shes due 3 weeks before me and Ive swore her to secrecy.
Leeny- Cramping is nvery normal in early pregnancy, as long as your not doubled up in pain or bleeding there should be no cause for concern. A lot is due to stretching etc
ChysantheMUM- My only symptom so far was backache on the day I tested.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->