Calling all single gay mummies!

Congratulations to all you awesome SLM and sending plenty of :dust: to all those lovely ladies trying to conceive.

It's wonderful that the admins started this thread area so that it's easier for like minded people to find one another. I know for some people (like myself) can find it very daunting to find other similar people.

How's everyones little bundle of joys going?

hey! can i say hi?! i'm not in a same sex relationship, though i have been in many in the past. i am effectively bisexual.. so who knows if i really belong here. my baby though is also born by a known donor and it's cool to meet other single moms with donor-babies! :) so like.. hi! *waves*

I think bi counts- I am too, just so happens the love of my life is a girl and we are going to TTC together ;) congrats on your baby girl, she is adorable :) I'm a newbie here, been hanging out in WTT for a bit but came across this yesterday!

Aww your baby is so cute! I think bi counts lol

Hi everyone. I am gay, single and preparing to ttc. Glad to have found this forum :thumbup:

I think bi counts- I am too, just so happens the love of my life is a girl and we are going to TTC together ;) congrats on your baby girl, she is adorable :) I'm a newbie here, been hanging out in WTT for a bit but came across this yesterday!

thanks! and thanks lunabean!

mariposa, I wish you luck! its such a journey!:flower:

Thank you! I'm beginning to see what a crazy journey it will be- already so much planning and it is still 2 years away! Lol.

How has everyone been!? Any of us ladies no longer single!? My hellion and I are still facing the world just the two of us! :)

Alex- just saw your post and your sig prompted me to look through your journal, which prompted me to look at journal number 1 and that has taken me most of the evening lol. Just wanted to say, you are awesome :D ;)

Thank you! BnB has been my safe haven tokinda go and be like, this stuff actually happened?! WHAT?! you should start a journal!

Been thinking about it, but I'm kinda waiting till I'm a little more actively trying/prepared. Don't really have very much to write at the moment :boring: Little Lara is adorable, finally got to September 2012 on your journal lol. :haha: love that she's a Virgo like me :) hope you're doing well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->