Calling all single gay mummies!

LunaBean

Noahs Mama & 7 angels <3
Reaction score
Woo, we finally got our own section!

Im 27, and just had my baby 12 days ago using a known donor and AI at home. after 2 and a half years and 6 losses. My partnership broke down last year,and I thought Id have one last try,and it worked!

Sorry, to flit in but I wanted to say Congratulations!! Noah is very gorgeous xxx

Ooooo how exciting to have a new section, thanks for the heads up :)

Not a single gay mummy yet, but hope to be soon :cloud9:

YAY!!! We FINALLY got our section!!! Awesome!

*note- not single!

I'm not single or gay but YAY to your new baby and to you guys getting your own section! woohoo about time! gd luck!

Woo, we finally got our own section!

Im 27, and just had my baby 12 days ago using a known donor and AI at home. after 2 and a half years and 6 losses. My partnership broke down last year,and I thought Id have one last try,and it worked!

Hi there, I'm a 32 yo Lesbian wanting to concieve with known donor with AI at home. Can I ask what tools did you use to insert the semen? Do you have any hints or tips?

TRYING Hi, welcome and good luck! I always used a syringe or just the softcups.... There is soooomnay different ways and all work the same really. If you have a known donor, and they will be near, I say try the directly in softcup then insert method. FXD for you!:dust:

I'm actually bisexual (mainly gay) my fiance and I were TTC after 2-3 years, I got pg. Then he left me. A couple days later my best friend/first girlfriend and her husband split up. We both have kids now, spend every single day together, have matching tattoos, and to be honest I could die I'm so horribly in love with her. Hopefully not single soon! ;)

Hey,

I am 5 weeks today and conceived with the help of donor sperm at a fertility clinic. I was married to my partner of 6 years but, long story short, due to a 6 year age difference she wasn't ready for kids and being 34, my clock was ticking loudly. We decided to divorce so we could each chase our own dreams and thus, after a tough year of grieving and adjusting to life on my own, I pursued my dream of being a mommy.

I am thrilled to have found this group. Good luck to everyone trying!

Hey all,
Im a single lady, 26 and currently doing my first round of donor iui at a fertility clinic... Scary but exciting!! :D xx

This is great! I had my baby April 29th with an active dad to baby, but very much a SLM. Things are more complicated than ever!

i havent been on this forum in a very long time, but nice to see a same sex parenting section i remember it being mentioned a long time ago. :)

i'm a single and gay (had one relationship with a man the babys father he left while i was pregnant) but have been comfortable with my sexuality before that and since.. :)

congrats luna. i remember you from the old thread. i'm so happy you had your baby.

i am single gay mom (by choice) and had my boy last year on 11-11-11 (ivf with a known donor). so he's about to turn 1.

glad there's a section here now.

congrats other mommies and good luck to those trying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->