Calling all symptom spotters

So me and Hubbie are trying to get "in shape" for a Florida trip on May 27th...

we have a juicer and decided to juice our fruits/veggies for a breakfast substitute, make smoothies with protein power for lunch and dinner to each only clean oven baked protein ( chicken, salmon, etc) with cooked veggies for a couple weeks.

Of course if we go to a party or my friends wedding we will enjoy ourself and not go over board, but we will be mindful of the intake and try try try to exercise at least 3 times a week.

Do you think this will effect my fertility at all? making such a drastic change for three weeks?

HELP!!!!-- :)

So me and Hubbie are trying to get "in shape" for a Florida trip on May 27th...

we have a juicer and decided to juice our fruits/veggies for a breakfast substitute, make smoothies with protein power for lunch and dinner to each only clean oven baked protein ( chicken, salmon, etc) with cooked veggies for a couple weeks.

Of course if we go to a party or my friends wedding we will enjoy ourself and not go over board, but we will be mindful of the intake and try try try to exercise at least 3 times a week.

Do you think this will effect my fertility at all? making such a drastic change for three weeks?

HELP!!!!-- :)

My thought would be that it could help fertility, if anything, as long as you are eating an adequate amount of calories and aren't exercising several hours a day every day. Make sure you are still getting carbs! Women generally need about 150g a day (this is on the lower side). Brain food! Sounds like a good plan!

Ask4Joy

Yup! I plan to add brain food cards like some nuts , small amounts of cheese , and granola to the mix ! Sweet potatoes too !

Just trying to preparing myself for baby!

I feel the same way girl. Im 35 and my husband is 41. We just started TTC in April like you. Im feeling the exact same way

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->