Calling all Watermelon's

nickibrum

Pregnant #1 - 3rd Tri
Reaction score
Hi everyone

We had a thread in 1st Trimester which was updated each week to the relevant fruit baby your having.

I am just starting to move over and thought it would be good to carry this thread on.

Let me know your due date and Ill update the list below :thumbup:

Due Dates:

16th Nov
1eighty :blue: (moved from the 24th Nov- lucky woman!)

21st Nov
Jendell88

23rd Nov
Emeraldbaby

24th Nov
KelKel :blue:
Mummy2b1987

26th Nov
Inoue

27th Nov
Pop23
MummyJessie

28th Nov
Dannyo

29th Nov
Beautiful Oaks
Babyfeva
JessdueJan
ttc_lolly

30th Nov
Katherinegrey
Lambchops :twingirls:
xCookieLucyLou :yellow:

1st Dec
Smiller1404
LemonTea :yellow:

2nd Dec
grenouille
Tropical Fruit :blue:

3rd Dec
Nickibrum :blue:

4th Dec
Sharan :blue:
ToothFairy 29 :blue:
Mummytotwo :pink:
Blu_butterfly :blue:

5th Dec
Fumbles
Marilyne
Jadey-x :pink:
LahLah
Kgrant1717 :blue:

6th Dec
ImsoTired :pink:
BabyForMe83

8th Dec
Sigh :pink:
Goldie66 :blue:

10th Dec
Kellycontrary :blue:

11th Dec
Kelly M :blue:
Sharan29

12th Dec
Hopeful2012 :pink:

13th Dec
xCookieDoughx
Britneybabyy

14th Dec
Chelle_E

15th Dec
Bay
Anita123

16th Dec
2plusme

18th Dec
Feronia

25th Dec
Mamabeanforever

3rd Jan
Badger87

Hello! :wave:

Due 5th December, life is just peachy! Lol

I'm so excited about getting a proper bump on the next few weeks and feeling baby move hopefully!!!

My last day of lemonhood...

24th November :)

I'm in my last day of lemon too. Due Nov. 24th also :)

Wow quite a response then lol. I thought with the 2nd tri being so long and so much happening in that time, scans etc if would be nice to have our own little group within the forum.

has anyone got their 20 week scan dates yet?
People told work?

Mine is the 19th July and I told work yesterday. So happy its all out in the open now- no more train journeys for me feeling terrible because I couldnt tell anyone!!

Hello! :wave:

Due 5th December, life is just peachy! Lol

I'm so excited about getting a proper bump on the next few weeks and feeling baby move hopefully!!!

My EDD was the 5th but they moved me last week to the 3rdl. I find it amazing how they can pinpoint to the day! Lets face it; probably wont come til the following week anyway lol. As long as LO is here before xmas :thumbup:

My next ultrasound isn't for 8 weeks! July 27th. I'll be 21 weeks then. Thats my gender scan.

Im half way through a Lemon! :happydance:. EDD 26/11/12. I have a gender scan booked on 16th June and main 20 week scan booked on 9th July :) x

Hi Ladies,

Had my first scan yesterday.. was told I was 13w2d!!!! :thumbup:

:baby: was looking great. She told me that my placenta was at the back so I would feel alot of movement/kick and will feel them early :happydance: My baby was waving to me, I could count all 5 fingers perfectly!!!!:happydance::cloud9:

Cant wait for July 10th for the gender scan!!!! WOOhoooo Prego ladies!!!

:cloud9:

Hi ladies!!! I'm 15 weeks 1 day (based on scan dates) but hospital wanted to keep my EDD at 27th Nov instead of 22nd Nov as they think I'll be late as first baby!

20 weeks can date is 9th July but staying team yellow :) xxx

December 11th and the nausea is still in full force! Super excited though! :) Anyone else still vomiting?

^^ My last sickness was on 13 weeks, now i just get nausea. Hopefully you wont have long left! x

wooo! we're officially over in 2nd tri!!! Please add my due date - 6th december!
My 20 week scan is booked for the 23rd of July - I can't wait!!!

I havent really suffered with actual vomitting but alot of nausea which seemed to pass 2 or 3 weeks ago. However today im feeling really bad. :( One step forward two steps back.

I announced on facebook today that were pregnant and so glad its all out in the open now. :happydance:

Hello! I'm due Dec 2nd :)

20 weeks scan on July 9th, can't wait!

Is anyone showing? I wasn't really before this week, but since monday my belly seems to have doubled! I lost 7 or 8 lbs during 1st tri (I'm overweight so it's normal) and I haven't gained anything yet..! I think the scale must be broken, my belly feels huge!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->