Calling all Watermelon's

3oth Novemeber over here :) oooh our little thread winged its way to second tri! and so did we! so exciting!!!!

3 months down and 6 to go!I hope the time flies!

I have my nt scan today. Wish me luck!

Hope you ladies are feeling fine in your second tri. I'm still sick as a dog most days. Can't wait for second tri relief if it ever comes. :)

Hope you ladies are feeling fine in your second tri. I'm still sick as a dog most days. Can't wait for second tri relief if it ever comes. :)

Good luck!

I'm due 24th November.. Originally 28th.. Got put forward.. :) x

My 20 week scan is the same day! I am so excited!!! Are you finding out the gender? I am and can't wait to hear what we are having. I don't really have a preference but my husband says he sort of wants :pink:[/QUOTE]

I can't wait to see bubba again! We're not finding out the gender - hoping to keep it a special surprise till the end but I know I'll be ever so curious! I kinda want a girl but ultimately want a happy healthy baby!

good luck hun!

I thought my sickness had gone but yesterday I had a pizza and an hour later I was sick like the scene out of The Exorcist!!
Now the nausea has settled in again...:cry:

Hi everyone, I am due 4th December so move to a lemon today:happydance: I have my next scan booked for the 20th of July and will find out hopefully if we have a girl or a boy.
My last scan dated me 4 days ahead with a edd of 30/11 but I am keeping my original date from a previous scan.
Good luck with the NT scans coming up.

good luck hun!

I thought my sickness had gone but yesterday I had a pizza and an hour later I was sick like the scene out of The Exorcist!!
Now the nausea has settled in again...:cry:

Sorry to hear that. I too thought it was gone as I was feeling great for a few days around 11 weeks. It has come back full force and with little relief.

In other news, my nt scan went amazingly well today! The baby was jumping around a lot. It was moving so much the tech had a hard time getting a measurement. Finally the dr. got a good measurement and said the baby looks normal and very active! https://i48.tinypic.com/16igxv9.jpg

Hi everyone, so pleased to be finally joining you in 2nd trimester! I'm due on 11th dec. Nausea, vomiting & bloating are still here in full force! Lol!

Welcome to 2nd tri!

I'm a lemon today! Yeaaaahhh!!!

Hey!

Been a very busy bank holiday for us this weekend. How is everyone feeling? My belly is slowing popping out/hard. Get the stretch mark oil out!! lol.

Woke up a bit nausous this morning. :( I thought I was out of this stage now.

When do we start to feel the baby move approximately? Is it week 17ish?

xx

hi ladies!!

first day of being a lemon!!! :happydance:
and due date is Dec. 5th :thumbup:

Wow.... ive bypassed nausea stage now and on to the :sick:

brilliant :( I want my OH to come home and rub my back and take pity on me. Good job i havent been sick much in this pregnancy cause Im crap at it! lol

i just got back from the ob, and i'm not as far along and my regular doctor thought. i'm only 4 weeks and 5 days!!! ARGHHH!!! at least they said it was going smoothly..

i just got back from the ob, and i'm not as far along and my regular doctor thought. i'm only 4 weeks and 5 days!!! ARGHHH!!! at least they said it was going smoothly..

Are you 14 weeks according to your lmp but you ovulated very late? Because 14 weeks and 4/5 weeks is a HUGE difference!

Are you 14 weeks according to your lmp but you ovulated very late? Because 14 weeks and 4/5 weeks is a HUGE difference!

i suppose i did ovulate CRAZY late, because they couldnt see the sack in the regular ultrasound, they had to...go in...but they said its there, just definitely not as far along as we all thought :shrug:

i suppose i did ovulate CRAZY late, because they couldnt see the sack in the regular ultrasound, they had to...go in...but they said its there, just definitely not as far along as we all thought :shrug:

Wow. I'm assuming you just found out withing the last week then. Congrats anyway! Just a few months later than you expected I suppose.

Wow. I'm assuming you just found out withing the last week then. Congrats anyway! Just a few months later than you expected I suppose.

yes maam, and its really ok. as long as its going smoothly, and now i know FOR SURE. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->