Calling all Watermelon's

Hello! I'm due Dec 2nd :)

20 weeks scan on July 9th, can't wait!

Is anyone showing? I wasn't really before this week, but since monday my belly seems to have doubled! I lost 7 or 8 lbs during 1st tri (I'm overweight so it's normal) and I haven't gained anything yet..! I think the scale must be broken, my belly feels huge!!

I am also overweight but not by too much as I lost about 30 lbs before falling pg. I only gained 7 lbs which I thought was pretty good considering my stomach seems to have grown HUGE all of a sudden like!

Hey Hun!

My little peach is due on the 4/12/12.

I love lemons!

I'm so happy to be a lemon!

Due Nov, 29th! Can't wait!

I am a peach too! Due 4th december!! I just got my nuchal test results back and at 39 years old my little one is very low risk for my age at 1:2800. I am ecstatic!!!

Thats great hun. I had a low risk level arrive in the post today aswell.

WHEW!!

Im struggling to find what I can eat tonight, Ive really gone off my food :(

Its been 3 weeks on Monday since my 12 week scan and all you ladies have found out your score all ready :(. Hospital said no news is good news but i would still recieve a letter in 2 weeks, shall i chase it up? :wacko: x

It's such a relief isn't it nicki! I also feel the same.....totally gone off food but eating helps with morning sickness. I just don't really fancy anything.

Its been 3 weeks on Monday since my 12 week scan and all you ladies have found out your score all ready :(. Hospital said no news is good news but i would still recieve a letter in 2 weeks, shall i chase it up? :wacko: x

I had been googling like mad trying to find out how long results would take and I read plenty that took 3 weeks. Like you said, no news is usually good news in this case. Surely they would have phoned if there was a problem? I think this is what usually happens within a few days. I am stunned that mine came back within 3 days, thats why I was scared of opening them. Expected it to be bad being so quick. I would probably be ringing them if I was you just for peace of mind...... but I have absolutely NO patience!!! Am sure all is well x x x

^ Yeh, midwife said she would call me in a few days of my scan if i was high but i got nothing. Ill leave it till mid week then probably phone up :) x

I completely forgot the actual purpose of my scan was the NT testing!

I was really lucky and got my results on the day of the scan as had already had my blood test the previous week, mine was 1:7800 so was really pleased, didn't realise I'd get the result then and there on the day! Dx

I'm still waiting for my blood test results. I had scan 1.5 weeks ago. The NT scan showed 1.2mm which is within the reasonable range so I'm not worrying too much.

I've got my 20 week scan on the 17th July when I am bang on 20 weeks.

I told work I was preggo very early as it turned out. I thought I was 6 weeks but an early scan actually made me 3+5 weeks when I told work. They were brilliant about it. But immediately my role changed and I was put on restricted duty.

Hi all! My due date is 5th December, can I be added here? I have another scan on 19th July.. SOO excited :)

Xx

wooo! we're officially over in 2nd tri!!! Please add my due date - 6th december!
My 20 week scan is booked for the 23rd of July - I can't wait!!!

My 20 week scan is the same day! I am so excited!!! Are you finding out the gender? I am and can't wait to hear what we are having. I don't really have a preference but my husband says he sort of wants :pink:

Hi everyone! My lemon baby is due Nov 29 and my gender scan is on June 15th!

Baby is measuring a day big so I'm technically a peach today but my ticker will change tomorrow. due 12/8! mmm....peaches.

Has this ever happened to anyone.... I actually slept well last night. I rolled over and stretched out this morning when I was still half asleep and OUCH it feels like I pulled something in my lower abdomen?! It scared me for a few minutes but I have decided it was a stretching feeling and not a cramp or anything. I'm thinking it's ok? I don't really know what to think....

Has this ever happened to anyone.... I actually slept well last night. I rolled over and stretched out this morning when I was still half asleep and OUCH it feels like I pulled something in my lower abdomen?! It scared me for a few minutes but I have decided it was a stretching feeling and not a cramp or anything. I'm thinking it's ok? I don't really know what to think....

This happens to me all the time, when i stand up and stretch too.

This happens to me all the time, when i stand up and stretch too.

Oh wow. Thanks. lol. I figured maybe it's because my stomach muscles are already stretching due to baby growing and I maybe just aggravated it further. I definately have a big belly going on even though I've only gained 7 lbs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->