calling for "Easily conceived baby 1 BUT ttc#2 in taking longer"....

rain31

Reaction score
Hi all

I m tyring to conceive my 2nd baby since last 3 -4 cycle .

My 1st was conceived in 1st cycle , we did BD just once .

This time I m really trying, like charting my BBT , tracking ovulation nd all.

But still getting BFN in such a demoralizing thing to happen :cry:

PlS Pls , anyone who has similar situation like mine join me for all the support . need ur help guys.
Thanks. :hugs:

Hi! I hear ya. Our DD conceived in 1 month, had a M/C @ 5 wks which took 1 month to conceive. Our DS was conceived the same month of my M/C. We are now on our 8th month TTC #3.

I totally understand your frustration!! Im in the process of having some basic health checks, so hopefully there is nothing too sinister to worry about.

FC you get your BFP very soon :)

My DS was a 'surprise' baby as I was on the pill! I am anticipating a harder time for this baby though, I've only started ttc so can't imagine what long term TTCers feel like :(

Thanks for joining me guys, just stick to this thread for the support .:hugs: wish u all get ur BFP very soon .
I m now understanding the agony of so mamy couples who wish to have child but cant . Really feel for them:cry:

Pls do post once in a while here, dnt want to feel left alone . Thanks so so much again.

Me! Ds only took one cycle after I eventually had af arrive after coming off BCP! So far this time we r on cycle number 5! It's so frustrating when you know you can get pregnant but it's taking ages! Fx for all of us this cycle! I don't want a much bigger age gap between them so I hope it happens soon!

:dust:

Yup! :wave: me too!!

My DS was conceived 2nd month of trying, well the 1st month was NTNP the 2nd month i used opks and bang was preggers straight away!!

This is now my 3rd month of trying and feels like it is taking forever!!!

I haven't used OPKS this time round but I have been charting with FF but then last month my body played a cruel trick on me. I am 100% certain I ovulated on CD 15 and FF backs this up yet AF was 2 day late so I was all excited and then she came full force! :cry: a very cruel trick to play!!

Still OV'ing on Sat (I hope) so fingers crossed for us all and :dust::dust::dust: all round xx

Me too! We got our bfp before getting 1st AF after implanon removal, I did try opk's back then but never got a positive, go figure! Anyway we're on cycle 2 of really trying, 1st cycle was really just a waiting game for af to show up! It does feel like it's taking ages, but I feel like I can't moan as so many people have been waiting longer and we already have a DD. Clearly I'm just very impatient :blush:

I just can't help feel deep down it's going to take a long time this time round, just a gut feeling I can't shift :wacko: I find myself feeling really positive for others, but very negative about my own chances :dohh:

Im in!
took 3 months to get pregnant with dd. This time i'm coming to the end of cycle 5, my af's are all over the place and I don't seem to be ovulating :nope:

bambino I have that feeling too.

It's annoying me so much, as I know a bit of positivity would do me wonders, but I can dish it out, but can't seem to accept it! I'm pretty much convinced it's going to take years and years or never :dohh:

Cant offer sucess but im in the same boat, DS was concieved 1st month after having AF when i came off the pill, I have now been trying for 10 months! I would have put money on me having my baby by now i cant believe it, heartbreaking isnt it.

I'm in.

Daughter was conceived first time I ever had unprotected sex (a sobering lesson for teenagers to learn ;) ).

Only on cycle 1 of TTC#2 now but am not feeling hopeful. Have had to wait longer than I wanted to start trying for various reasons, and I just want it to happen now!! If I'd have had my way, I'd have already had number 2 by now.

Seems like there's a lot more pressure to have #2 than #1: no-one knew we were even thinking of having a baby when I fell pregnant before, but now everyone knows that we want a second.. Also before you have any children, you can avoid mummies/ (double!) buggies etc, but once you have one, you have to survive going to the park and being surrounded by bumps and babies..

Britgirl, my dd is 5 1/2 and dh & I have wanted a baby since she was 10mo, but like you held off for various reasons. I feel a real time pressure this time, I didn't want a gap as big as we will have so I don't want the gap to keep getting bigger!! And becuase dd is 5 everyone asks when the next is coming along! arghhh! we haven't told anyone we are ttc either so I have to be really cagey about it. My brother asked me yesterday, and I was like oo I don't know, think we are going to wait until we've saved some money or something like that, but I am terrible liar, so I doubt he believed me:dohh:

bambino - my dh keeps telling me to try and keep positive because stressing won't help, but its hard, we'll all have to try and keep each other positive!

hello rihanna, how old is your ds?

Same with us. We got pregnant on the pill when I was 19 :blush: and it seemed like getting pregnant was so easy! My husband was convinced he has super sperm lol But now we are on cycle 2 and really discouraged. I know that that is by no means a long time to wait I just thought that falling pregnant fast would happen again. Oh well we will see how this month goes:thumbup: We are trying the Smep method and OPK's, we want this month to be our month!

We conceived DS the one time we had unprotected sex. We're not on month 6 of ttc #2. I am at an absolute loss as to why its taken so long.
I haven't used any hormonal birth control (except the mini pill for 1 month when ds was 8 weeks old, don't have pcos or endo as far I as know and have been charting so I know I'm ovulating. We're only 22 and 24 and it seems like everyone else is getting pregnant so easily. I'm really beginning to get worried

it's really heartbreaking read so many similar incidents . Have any of u been to doc ?

I m scared to go, I know Doc will tell it's just 3-4 months I need to have pateince .

I fail to understand what can go wrong with us in 5 yrs that we r unable to conceive !?? I know my question has no ans :nope:

I haven't been to the GP as a neighbour who has a similar issue didn't get very far with hers and I don't want to be made to feel silly. She has a DS and fell pg on the pill. She and her df are young and she had the depo jab after ds was born. She stopped it and has since not had af or ovulated and GP doesn't seem to think this is an issue and they won't help her at all until it's been 12 mths. She thinks it's because of their ages, but I personally think it's because they already have a child as they aren't that young. If we hit 6 mths then I'll definitely go!

Cant offer sucess but im in the same boat, DS was concieved 1st month after having AF when i came off the pill, I have now been trying for 10 months! I would have put money on me having my baby by now i cant believe it, heartbreaking isnt it.

I'm sure I remember you from the pregnancy pages, our LO's are a similar age! I dropped of the radar for in my last trimester, so wasn't on the boards as much.

GL, I too would have taken that bet!

I haven't been to the GP as a neighbour who has a similar issue didn't get very far with hers and I don't want to be made to feel silly. She has a DS and fell pg on the pill. She and her df are young and she had the depo jab after ds was born. She stopped it and has since not had af or ovulated and GP doesn't seem to think this is an issue and they won't help her at all until it's been 12 mths. She thinks it's because of their ages, but I personally think it's because they already have a child as they aren't that young. If we hit 6 mths then I'll definitely go!

even I have set a target of 6 months, if it goes beyond that I wll go to doc, but wll tell that I m trying for more than a year not 6 months :winkwink:

even I have set a target of 6 months, if it goes beyond that I wll go to doc, but wll tell that I m trying for more than a year not 6 months :winkwink:

It's so silly that you need to bend the truth to get anywhere, all I'd want is a blood test to check my hormones etc but it's like pulling teeth!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->