calling for "Easily conceived baby 1 BUT ttc#2 in taking longer"....

Hi ladies! After months of trolling on here I've finally joined the conversation. My DP & I are TTC #2. Our DD was conceived after a couple of cycles of NTNP, now on cycle 5 of ttc #2 I'm disappointed. It wouldn't b so bad but DP HATES the ttc process (fertile window, charting, opk, etc.) He wants #2, but hates my obsessing over every little detail & symptom. I can't help it. I wanted #2 yesterday sort of speak.

hi paisley welcome to the group. We all see to have gone a bit quiet!

cd2 for me. But my cycle was 31 instead of 39 like last month, so thats good. But we are now into month 7 :(

How is everyone else doing?

I'm still around - CD33 and 7dpo. No symptoms and we only managed to BD at the correct time once so I expect to go into the next cycle (this is cycle 4 for me). Loads of the people I've been chatting to on here have got their bfp, feeling quite left behind!

I'm on cd11 of my 6th cycle. :( I'm trying guaifenesin this cycle & using opk for a 2nd cycle.fx it works. I'm starting to worry about infertility.

I'll join! First was second cycle, but the first month off the pill wasn't even a full cycle so he was really conceived the first real cycle TTC. This time, and it's only been 13 months since he was born, I am starting my 7th month TTC, and that's OPKs, charting, everything. Trying soft cups this time and I am determined to get preggers this month! Good luck all, I do see a lot of you have already fallen pregnant, congrats:)

I'm now on cycle # 4 and getting discouraged! We decided this cycle to use pre-seed and to use softcups. So just waiting to test in a week or so. Hopefully our methods worked as I think my hubby is getting upset over all the scheduled :sex:

I'm on cd11 of my 6th cycle. :( I'm trying guaifenesin this cycle & using opk for a 2nd cycle.fx it works. I'm starting to worry about infertility.

I am worrying about that too, although I have a dd already. I don't know if you have read back through this thread, but I went to my doctor asking for pcos test, and she said because DH & I already have proven compatibility (dd) that she will send me for tests now (that was month 5)but I was away at the time in month six, so I will be going for blood tests this month. But anyway my point is if your worrying try your docs, I always thought that they wouldn't do anything until 1 year, but seems not. That was a bit all over the place, but I hope you get what I mean.

soccurgurl, i'm a bit confused about preseed! I was going to buy some but they only come with 9 applicators - so I assume you can only use it 9 times. Surely it needs to be used everytime i dtd?

soccurgurl, i'm a bit confused about preseed! I was going to buy some but they only come with 9 applicators - so I assume you can only use it 9 times. Surely it needs to be used everytime i dtd?

You can just squeeze it on your DH, I don't use the applicators - just use it like lube.
I've just had 21 day bloods done to check progesterone, my LP has been short. To be honest I have no hope for this month so my only wish is to get good blood test results and a longer LP! I am sure I'll be onto cycle 5....

Can I join too? I was pregnant with my dd one cycle after coming off the pill and that was with none of this charting, OPK, SMEP stuff. We are now on cycle #8 off the pill. The first five cycles I was just trying to get my cycles straight and not trying (I sort of thought it would happen by accident like last time). Now we have had two cycles of trying without any luck. My dh does not like to talk about the fact that we are ttc as it really does not put him in the mood. I am going to use OPKs for the first time this month to see if that helps. I am charting, but the nurse at my OB's office said that charting is not reliable :saywhat: (first I have heard of this, but I am still charting).

thanks Hann, I've never used lube so it all confused me a bit :blush:

hann what will they do if your progesterone isn't what it should be?

hi Vegas :flower: Not sure about charting, I don't really do it, i could never remember to take my temp. I use opks but don't always get a positive.

just found out Dh's cousin and his wife are pregnant - so jelous! I am trying to not get too focused on other people having babies. Just enjoy my dd while its just the 3 of us, and think of all the happiness we have to come once we do get pregnant. Doesn't always work, but i'm trying to stay positive

Hi ladies... I have 4 kids, 2 were conceived first cycle, one was 3 cycles and my first took 9 months. Thing is, my fourth is an angel... I lost her at 17 weeks and she was one of those first cycle babies. So January of 2011 I was fertile still! I lost her end of May and here I sit from May 2011 to Aug 2012 still not pg with my rainbow. I dont know what has happened and I am just heart broken that all of a sudden, I cant conceive. :cry:

thanks Hann, I've never used lube so it all confused me a bit :blush:

hann what will they do if your progesterone isn't what it should be?

hi Vegas :flower: Not sure about charting, I don't really do it, i could never remember to take my temp. I use opks but don't always get a positive.

just found out Dh's cousin and his wife are pregnant - so jelous! I am trying to not get too focused on other people having babies. Just enjoy my dd while its just the 3 of us, and think of all the happiness we have to come once we do get pregnant. Doesn't always work, but i'm trying to stay positive

Jellybean I think they give progesterone supplements but not sure. I should have the results by the end of the week so will keep you informed.

Bit more dull aching low down for me today and stringy yellowy cm. I did an IC and it was BFN which to be honest I was expecting as it's very early to test, I didn't get a BFP with my DD until 12dpo and that was very faint. I have a feeling AF is in the way and just hope I hold out until Saturday to make my LP 11 days. Or longer if I can. Nit long to wait now.

Hi ladies... I have 4 kids, 2 were conceived first cycle, one was 3 cycles and my first took 9 months. Thing is, my fourth is an angel... I lost her at 17 weeks and she was one of those first cycle babies. So January of 2011 I was fertile still! I lost her end of May and here I sit from May 2011 to Aug 2012 still not pg with my rainbow. I dont know what has happened and I am just heart broken that all of a sudden, I cant conceive. :cry:

I am so sorry to hear if your loss, have you had any tests to see if there is anything going amiss? I hope this is your month :hugs:

Kiki so sorry to hear about your loss :hugs: have you had any investigations about why its taking so long to convieve again?

I have had my thyroid checked, my hormone levels checked, I have been prescribed progesterone to kick start AF, I have lost 10 lbs, go to the chiropractor, I am more active and quit my stressful job.As things stand right now, there is literally no explanation for all this :(

I have had my thyroid checked, my hormone levels checked, I have been prescribed progesterone to kick start AF, I have lost 10 lbs, go to the chiropractor, I am more active and quit my stressful job.As things stand right now, there is literally no explanation for all this :(

Has your DH been checked?

Well the funny thing about him... he had a vasectomy while I was pg with my fourth just one month before we lost her, and so we reversed just a mere 8 months later lol When thye reveresed they checked him and said he still had lots going on and gave us a 90% success rate which is the highest they will ever give anyone. I am truely clueless. As of now, I was on cd26 and started bleeding. For no reason. Not AF as it was light but more than spotting. for just 2 days. Then today just spotting and a bit when I wipe. I have no clue. My body just keeps doing new random things to me..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->