calling for "Easily conceived baby 1 BUT ttc#2 in taking longer"....

Snap xfairyhopesx!! My little boy is Aiden aswell. His bday is 6th august 2010.

Actually my first 3 I didn't try at all. Have 2 boys and then 2 m/c's. But this is going to take awhile I believe. My significant other has low count

marieb...goodluck! I hope this is the month for you!

wanting2more...awww, I hope nothing serious is going on too! Goodluck with your test result.

I just got my 7dpo progesterone result back few days ago and it is normal. My prolactin is a little high so the dr. wants to get another test done when me AF comes. I am 14dpo now and still nothing yet. I don't feel any pregnancy signs or symptoms.

baby dust to everyone!! :dust:

How long are your cycles KK0501? When are you going to test?

My cycle ranges from 28-34days. I tested a day early which was last night :bfp:

marieb...goodluck! I hope this is the month for you!

wanting2more...awww, I hope nothing serious is going on too! Goodluck with your test result.

I just got my 7dpo progesterone result back few days ago and it is normal. My prolactin is a little high so the dr. wants to get another test done when me AF comes. I am 14dpo now and still nothing yet. I don't feel any pregnancy signs or symptoms.

baby dust to everyone!! :dust:

How long are your cycles KK0501? When are you going to test?

My cycle ranges from 28-34days. I tested a day early which was last night :bfp:

Yeay! Congratulations KK0501, fantastic news!

Congratulations! Hopefully it's the start of many!

I'll be stalking this thread! We are only on cycle 1 of TTC number 2 and already Im getting impatient, for some reason I just dont think its going to happen as quickly as it did last time (first month off of the pill after taking it for 9 years!) To be honest I would say we are more NTNP, we dont temp/use OPKs or anything like that - we just DTD and try not to stress, seemed to work last time! I think Im currently 3dpo - we DTD 3 days before ov and on ov day - really hope thats enough, its hard to find the time with a 7 month old to look after lol! Anyway the last few days Ive had some pink spotting - any idea what that is? I read possibly ovulation bleeding, is that a good sign?! Good luck to everyone else TTC number 2!x

I'll be stalking this thread! We are only on cycle 1 of TTC number 2 and already Im getting impatient, for some reason I just dont think its going to happen as quickly as it did last time (first month off of the pill after taking it for 9 years!) To be honest I would say we are more NTNP, we dont temp/use OPKs or anything like that - we just DTD and try not to stress, seemed to work last time! I think Im currently 3dpo - we DTD 3 days before ov and on ov day - really hope thats enough, its hard to find the time with a 7 month old to look after lol! Anyway the last few days Ive had some pink spotting - any idea what that is? I read possibly ovulation bleeding, is that a good sign?! Good luck to everyone else TTC number 2!x

Hi, I'm only really on cycle 1 too, and somewhere bet 4-8 dpo so in a similar position as you but also think it will take a long time too! It's the pressure I think because you know it was easy the first time!
As for the spotting, if you don't use opks do you def know when you ovulated? Could be either ovulation spotting or implantation if you actually ov'd earlier?
I'm no expert but some of these ladies have good knowledge so might be able to give better thoughts.

Thanks Hann12 - no I dont know for def when I ovulated but Ive always been pretty regular so Im assuming I ovulated on day 14 but obviously that might not be the case! Ive had lots of cm all week and today and yesterday its had pink streaks through it - really hoping its a good sign but also cant help but worry its a bad sign lol! When will you be testing Hann or will you just wait for AF?x

Thanks Hann12 - no I dont know for def when I ovulated but Ive always been pretty regular so Im assuming I ovulated on day 14 but obviously that might not be the case! Ive had lots of cm all week and today and yesterday its had pink streaks through it - really hoping its a good sign but also cant help but worry its a bad sign lol! When will you be testing Hann or will you just wait for AF?x

I hope it's a good sign! I could test next week, prob fri/sat but I might try and wait it out. If I have more symptoms I'll test

Hi ladies can I join?

We conceived ds first month ttc but we are now on cycle 12 and we are past the one year mark. It's so crap.

Went to gp two weeks ago and he sent me for day21 tests and oh going for sperm analysis next week. Really thought I would be at least pregnant by now or have a baby brother or sister for my ds.
Gets me depressed when I stop and think about it. Feel like its never going to happen now. I don't even bother getting my hopes up anymore it's soul destroying.

Welcome Claireyfairy, sorry you're feeling to down at the mo. Getting the tests will at least put your mind at rest or show something that can maybe be fixed... I know a few couples who tried for a while, got tested, all clear, then went on to get preggers. I'm sure it will happen, just hard to keep positive sometimes. I'm only on cycle 6, but we're going to have to stop after next month if it doesn't happen before then, due to moving jobs, and countries next year. Will be gutted if it doesn't happen, but I am a strong believer in things happen for a reason and at the right time.

Cant offer sucess but im in the same boat, DS was concieved 1st month after having AF when i came off the pill, I have now been trying for 10 months! I would have put money on me having my baby by now i cant believe it, heartbreaking isnt it.

I'm sure I remember you from the pregnancy pages, our LO's are a similar age! I dropped of the radar for in my last trimester, so wasn't on the boards as much.

GL, I too would have taken that bet!

Hi yes i think i remember you too! I see its your LO'S birthday tomorrow! Happy birthday little one! Its my DS in 2 weeks :( Lots of :dust: to you i see 7 days till testing!!

Just read through and caught up , congrats to KK0501!
how is everyone else doing?.....

Well its month 11 here, this month i am not using OPK - mainly cos i ran out and have been unwell! and then next month , month 12 i am going full speed with OPK and DTD all the time then if nothing going to the GP.

I feel so upset about it all....:(
CD 24 for me today - cycles are between 30 and 46 (usually) .......

Cant offer sucess but im in the same boat, DS was concieved 1st month after having AF when i came off the pill, I have now been trying for 10 months! I would have put money on me having my baby by now i cant believe it, heartbreaking isnt it.

I'm sure I remember you from the pregnancy pages, our LO's are a similar age! I dropped of the radar for in my last trimester, so wasn't on the boards as much.

GL, I too would have taken that bet!

Hi yes i think i remember you too! I see its your LO'S birthday tomorrow! Happy birthday little one! Its my DS in 2 weeks :( Lots of :dust: to you i see 7 days till testing!!

yep big 2 tomorrow, feeling very emotional!! Im desperate to POAS but far too early!

Hi ladies! Can I join?

Conceived DD1 on cycle 3; now on cycle 7 ttc#2, so frustrating. I'm temping and using opks.

Happy Birthday Olivia!

No dont test you will be so busy today with LOs birthday there will be enough to disctract you!

Hoping i dont have to order OPK again for next month.....we will see. I am next testing on OH birthday 2nd (if i havnt already got AF then) It will be day 34.

lots more :dust: to everyone

DS1 was a "surprise" birth control baby, DS2 was conceived 1st cycle ntnp, I am now at the 50 month mark, yup you read that right 50 f'ing months. I've had three :bfp:'s in the last four years and they have all been chemicals/early miscarriages.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->