calling for "Easily conceived baby 1 BUT ttc#2 in taking longer"....

50 months :hugs: thats crazy i am sending you sooooooo much :dust:

Im back and with no good news!!!! Turns out whatever I had going on was just a weird period with brown spotting only lasted 4days!! I just took a HPT and got a BFN!!!!!!! :( so now just waiting to ovulate then were trying again and again!!!!! Lol good luck to you all :)

mammag :hugs: 50 months is crazy, really hope you get a sticky bfp soon

aww sorry gavinsmom :hugs:

cd 38 for me

How is everyone? Who is next to test? AF is due on 3rd July - I doubt I'll test before then but may cave in lol!x

AF is due on the 6th for me. I've gotten really good at not testing before then. I hate seeing all those BFN's.

Hi ladies. Can I join in?

As I read the thread, it amazed me because what most of what many of you were saying was like you were reading my mind!

My DS was conceived in month 4, but really it was the first that we paid attention and did evrything right. After he was born, my doc suggested the Mirena and told me not to get it removed until we were absolutely ready because most of his patients got preggers right away after its removal. So I had that in my head. When I went in to get it removed (by another doc), she told me it could take 5-6 months to even O! I was devastated because my DH and I waited to get things in order planning for it to be easy right away.

No AF has come once since removal, but I have no idea what my cycle is. I'm trying to chart and we're guessing, but it is hard because we just don't know. And we waited extra long because of what my doc told me. We are already past how far apart I wanted my kids and it feels like it is going to take forever.

Thanks for letting me vent and for letting me know I'm not the only one feeling this way!

And congrats KK! So happy for you!

hi mn :flower:

I can't believe how wrong your doctor got it! How long ago did you have it removed? How old is your ds?

I think I've come to terms with having a larger gap than I ever wanted, and i'm starting to see the pro's of a bigger gap. Mainly E will be at school during the day and I can have one-on-one time with the baby, then focus more on E once she's home. And I will get to nap when the baby does during the day:haha:

I caved and tested this morning and it was a bfn :cry: but I'm notsurprised. I think af is going to come in a couple of days based on my mood :brat:

Jellybean you're not out until AF arrives! I think my symptoms are all in my head as i didnt have any symptoms with my first pregnancy! Weirdest one being that my c-section scar has started to ache again?!x

I'm out - AF was due on Monday and it arrived today :(

Hi ladies..my ds was conceived in month one..now 5 years on baby number 2 still hasn't shown up :-(

:hugs:sorry your both out, i'm out too, af arrived a few days ago.

I'm not sure if I posted this already, so ignore me if I did. But i'm having day 21 bloods to test for pcos, anyway day21 of this cycle falls smack bang in the middle of my holiday, so I have to wait until next cycle :growlmad: I know it's not that much longer, but everything ttc realted seems to feel so much longer than it really is. Suppose it's because I just want to be pregnant. So I am going to try and lose some weight to increase my chances. But it's hard, i'm stressed about ttc, and my job is looking a bit dodgy, which it stressing me out, and when i'm stressed I eat!

Just wanted to let you know I got my BFP this afternoon at 11dpo.

I thought for sure we were out this month as I had NO symptoms.

Good luck and baby dust to all of you :)

Hello! I'm Kate. Please can i join your group? I am TTC number 2 as well. On cycle 3 of trying. It only took once with our daughter but now finding it difficult.

Marieb - I know I congratulated you on the other thread but hugely happy for you!

Jellybean - I'm having 21 day blood this month too, I just want to check things are okay as I'm very sure my LP is short. I'm sorry you have to wait until after holiday - maybe you will end up getting your BFP on holiday. FX

Hi Kate, I'm now on cycle 4 (conceived my DD on cycle 2). Hopefully it won't take long for any of us. Are you charting? I only started this month, figured it was worth a try to temp as I'm never really sure when I ov.

I am not charting as i don't really understand how to do it?! I used OPKs last month and had a positive once but it obviously didn't work. I feel doubtful whether to use them again as i felt like my mind was always on OPK testing and then doing constant pregnancy tests! Maybe this month i should try a relaxed approached? Hmmm.

The things us women have to go through! :)

:happydance: congratulations Marie

hi k901, welcome to the group, how old is your daughter?

are you hann? i'm a bit nervous about mine. It's gonna be tricky dtd when were on holiday, as we are staying in a caravan with dd, and my parents, not quite sure how were going to manage it:blush:

Hi Jellybean! Thank you for having me. My Daughter is 13 months. Would like them quite close in age, but my hope is fading! How old is your Daughter? What cycle are you on now?

My daughter is 5 1/2. I'm on cycle 6 now :( feels like its never going to happen. Dh & I wanted kids close together but we had to wait until now to ttc.

I have to keep reminding myself that 6months isn't that long, and I think it taking a year is normal.

Hi gals, my name is Carolina and I totally belong in this threat.. We have a daughter 6 who was conceived first cycle of NTNP and our son who just turned 4 was conceived in 3 cycles.. I just started cycle # 4 for baby #3 and I honestly didn't think it was going to take this long and I know that it probably isn't that long but it's been frustrating. I'm thinking I'm going to use OPKs this month since this last cycle threw me off because O was a week late!! Eventhough I had symptoms of ovulation during the predicted dates, my cycle was 40 days which normally they are about 33-34.. I'm glad there is a place like this that I can find some support :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->