• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Calling LoveBugs - OVing on or around Valentine's Day? Bring your own Barry White CD!

uuummmmm, now lets think about that - lime.... er NO!!!!!
But loads of ice please!!! ( to put his balls into!!), a vice or a meat cleaver!!!!

:haha::rofl:

Omg ouch!! But seriously, the things men come up with in their heads lmao!!! So question, we usually just go au natural but maybe this cycle we will try preseed or conceive plus...where can I get them? Do they sell them in vitamin stores or is the only places online?

You can get it off amazon but apparently you can get preseed in walmarts - so I hear.
I got my preseed about 2 days too late for last cycle so am planning on using it from about CD 12.
FXed this is our cycle!!

this is a funny thread! Don't feel so sad about another month TTC now! Maybe i will get myself some preseed for Valentine's day use!

:dust:

Hello sexy Valentine mamas to be!! :happydance:

Conceive Plus cost me £15 in Boots, but just seen Amazon do it for a tenner. :dohh:

I am definitely going to give the lube a try, have also started taking Royal Jelly, good for the eggies!!!

Just been for a 3 hour walk....freeeeezing...but I did enjoy it! Started to snow very slightly as we got home. Now I am all snuggled up for the evening!

Love, :dust: and massage oil to you all! xxx

Is the snow settling there? No sign of snow here. Just waiting for it to arrive now!

Is the snow settling there? No sign of snow here. Just waiting for it to arrive now!

Not settling yet but the falling snowflakes look very pretty out of the window.

Not settling yet but the falling snowflakes look very pretty out of the window.

we have had a very strange winter here....mid 50's and hardly any snow.
I guess i shouldn't complain-its not that i like it that much-more we want the snow days off from work when it is too bad for our long comutes! :rofl:

lots of snow now in London! Not really thick though so reckon I will still be able to go to work tomorrow :growlmad:

Yeah - lots of snow here, but expect it will start to melt or worse freeze!. DF is going out now to try clear as much as poosible so we can get to work.
So that means I will have to plan my lessons for the week.

Well it was all rather pathetic down here in Worthing, no snow at all settled, yet it settled up the coast in Brighton, which is weird. OH is flying to Manchester tomorrow for the night from Gatwick.

We had loads here in the end. Landed up shovelling and sweeping snow for almost 2 hours this afternoon.

Hi Ladies, Im due to Ovulate either 13th/14th Feb as well.

Fingers crossed to everyone

:dust::dust:

Hey Ladies, Yes we also got a bit of snow in South London. Nothing major. It's the the ice that will be an issue :nope:

So need some advice just started temping last month and decided to use OPK's this month too. Only got cheapies online.. any advice. Do you test 3 or so days on the lead up to O. I am clueless will need to do my research.
I am so ready to make a baby :happydance:

Hey Ladies, Yes we also got a bit of snow in South London. Nothing major. It's the the ice that will be an issue :nope:

So need some advice just started temping last month and decided to use OPK's this month too. Only got cheapys online.. any advice. Do you test 3 or so days on the lead up to O. I am clueless will need to do my research.

If you got enough tests I would start a few days earlier just so you can catch the surge unless you are confident when you ov. Also you might see a leas on to the surge.

Hi Ladies, Im due to Ovulate either 13th/14th Feb as well.

Fingers crossed to everyone

Welcome to the LoveBug thread!! :happydance:

So need some advice just started temping last month and decided to use OPK's this month too. Only got cheapys online.. any advice. Do you test 3 or so days on the lead up to O. I am clueless will need to do my research.

I use the ClearBlue Fertility Monitor and usually asks me to start testing around CD7. I OVd last month on CD13.

AFM, no snow here at all, not even that cold! And long may it continue! :thumbup:

hi ladies!! i'm also o'ing on valentines day!!! mmmm hoping cupid can shower us with lots of love and babydust!! there's going to be allot of bd'ing going on this v day... lol!!

lets all get our vday babies this month!!! good luck ladies!!

hi ladies!! i'm also o'ing on valentines day!!! mmmm hoping cupid can shower us with lots of love and babydust!! there's going to be allot of bd'ing going on this v day... lol!!

lets all get our vday babies this month!!! good luck ladies!!

Next week is going to get hot and steamy!! :kiss::cloud9:

I'm ovulating around Valentines day!
First time this month I am using Clear Blue Ovualtion sticks and pre-seed.
Hope this is our sticky month! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"