• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Calling LoveBugs - OVing on or around Valentine's Day? Bring your own Barry White CD!

hi ladies!! i'm also o'ing on valentines day!!! mmmm hoping cupid can shower us with lots of love and babydust!! there's going to be allot of bd'ing going on this v day... lol!!

lets all get our vday babies this month!!! good luck ladies!!

Next week is going to get hot and steamy!! :kiss::cloud9:

ohhhh yeahhhhhh!!!!:sex::dance:\\:D/ bring it baby!!!

hi ladies!! i'm also o'ing on valentines day!!! mmmm hoping cupid can shower us with lots of love and babydust!! there's going to be allot of bd'ing going on this v day... lol!!

lets all get our vday babies this month!!! good luck ladies!!

Next week is going to get hot and steamy!! :kiss::cloud9:

ohhhh yeahhhhhh!!!!:sex::dance:\\:D/ bring it baby!!!

I will 2nd that too!!! :happydance: :kiss: :sex: :spermy::dust:
Yes then dont forget :headspin:
Then send the :witch: on a :plane:

I'm ovulating around Valentines day!
First time this month I am using Clear Blue Ovualtion sticks and pre-seed.
Hope this is our sticky month! <3

Welcome!!! Pull up a sheepskin rug and make yourself comfy. :winkwink:

Ahhh hope it works for you ladies! My daughter was conceived on Valentines Day 2 years ago!!
Xxx

I'm ovulating around Valentines day!
First time this month I am using Clear Blue Ovualtion sticks and pre-seed.
Hope this is our sticky month! <3

Welcome!!! Pull up a sheepskin rug and make yourself comfy. :winkwink:

Dont for get light that fire!! bring out the chocolates, I suppose a sip or 2 of wine wont hurt!
romantic music in the background, .....

all cosy now?? :winkwink:

Well, I got a flippin High on my CBFM this morning, which should mean I OV fairly soon! Which doesn't make sense, as I shouldnt' be OVing til next week. But I may get several Highs before I Peak, not sure, better make sure I am in the game!!

Poor OH, he flies back from Manchester tonight and I have to tell him he can't go to sleep when he gets in. :blush:

Well, I got a flippin High on my CBFM this morning, which should mean I OV fairly soon! Which doesn't make sense, as I shouldnt' be OVing til next week. But I may get several Highs before I Peak, not sure, better make sure I am in the game!!

Poor OH, he flies back from Manchester tonight and I have to tell him he can't go to sleep when he gets in. :blush:

Yes poor OH. Gigglin :)

Heavenly I am sure your OH will be just fine :winkwink:

Well glad you ladies are getting ready, This is the last of my spotting today I should be on the TCC train. I am getting ready. I have wax apointment on Friday lol I shall do my legs myself on Thursday.
Will there be sexy lingerie included for you all next week??

I like to call my fertile week Freak week lol :sex: So wishing you all happy BD it's gonna be a steamy week me thinks lmao!!!

Lots and lots of :sex: :spermy: and :dust:

Will there be sexy lingerie included for you all next week??

I like to call my fertile week Freak

Sexy underwear? Well if you mean both items actually match? Then yes...probably....:rofl:

Sexy undies?? hell yeah!!! got 2 basques with suspenders!! I do prefer the black and pink one :blush:
oh and then dont forget all the other matching sets too :winkwink:

I am sure the sight of these will get DF in the mood!! :winkwink:

Sexy undies?? hell yeah!!! got 2 basques with suspenders!! I do prefer the black and pink one :blush:

Oh flippin eck, you lot are going to put me to shame. I do have a very nice expensive corset somewhere, it was about £100! Gathering mothballs probably..better dig it out...:rofl:

Oh flippin eck, you lot are going to put me to shame. I do have a very nice expensive corset somewhere, it was about £100! Gathering mothballs probably..better dig it out...:rofl:

Oh Hell yea!!! Pull it out and dust it off!
Oh and dont forget a spray of the good old smellies!! :winkwink::haha:

Oh Hell yea!!! Pull it out and dust it off!
Oh and dont forget a spray of the good old smellies!! :winkwink::haha:

Smellies as well? Blimey, he will think it's Christmas! :rofl:

Just kidding....I'm not that bad....honest.....:blush:

Now the only thing left to do is get dressed in the sexy undies on my own! Oh and dont forget the perfect timing!! :haha:
Make sure I'm dressed to kill when he arrives home :blush::haha:

My oh my. My DB doesn't not like smelliest and doesn't seem to care much about what I'm wearing or not wearing. I may go look for a new sexy nightie since it is valentines. Not going to spend a chunk though.

Oh my DF always loves the sight of sexy undies! puts a smile on his face every time!!
He is easily pleased!

If I take my socks off...he thinks he is in for a kinky night. :rofl:

Just spoke to my OH, he is on his way back from Gatwick. Told him what was happening, he said 'ok' but can I have some food first?'

What? I said - you want me to cook as WELL??? :growlmad:

:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"