• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Calling LoveBugs - OVing on or around Valentine's Day? Bring your own Barry White CD!

I'd say :sex: first then he can order a take away OR he gets his own food from Clackets Lane!!
HEHE

lol you ladies crack me up!!!

my OH is easy sometimes.. except when he is stressed because of work.. which is most of the time but he is really comitted to conceiving this baby so he is pretty much good to go whenever i am!!

will still put on a sexy nightie for valentines tho... he always does something special for us on valentines so hoping he'll be relaxed around o!

Well.............it was a bit of a damp squib. :coffee:

He was knackered when he got in, I made him dinner then he fell asleep on the couch. :haha:

I did contemplate mounting him whilst he was unconscious. but wasn't sure if that was legal. :rofl:

Anyway, got a High again this morning and he will be nice and relaxed this evening....so I am going to christen the Conceive Plus!!! :cloud9:

You do know how to crack us up Heavenly!!!
I did contemplate mounting him whilst he was unconscious. but wasn't sure if that was legal. :rofl:

After the morning I've had with my class this is exactly what I needed to put a smile on my face!!

I aim to please with my comedy sex life.....:drool:

Hope you ladies have had a good day and any frivolities I need to know about for this evening? :winkwink:

Hope you ladies have had a good day and any frivolities I need to know about for this evening? :winkwink:

Oh plenty of frivolties tonight after a 3 week hiatus-dont plan on any chatter from me on here come this afternoon until tomorrow! I'll be busy!:sex:
:rofl:

Oh plenty of frivolties tonight after a 3 week hiatus-dont plan on any chatter from me on here come this afternoon until tomorrow! I'll be busy!:sex:

Flippin eck....'man the lifeboats.....bonnie's coming in..............'

:boat: :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You girls got me crying. I am having so much fun on this thread :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well My fun can start any time but mainly from the weekend. My DB cool as long as he in the mood too, when he is were good to go. Some times I have to move like a :ninja: becouse my DB working hours he up early I have to catch him before he gets in that gotta be going to work mode, I am like not before your done servicing me lmao. However there are always the evenings when he comes home earlier thats when I plan to get out the sexy black and green number. Maybe some heel's he loves the heel's
Lets get it done!! Freak week a coming :sex::headspin:

He may not know what has hit him

:angelnot::coolio:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You girls got me crying. I am having so much fun on this thread :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well My fun can start any time but mainly from the weekend. My DB cool as long as he in the mood too, when he is were good to go. Some times I have to move like a :ninja: becouse my DB working hours he up early I have to catch him before he gets in that gotta be going to work mode, I am like not before your done servicing me lmao. However there are always the evenings when he comes home earlier thats when I plan to get out the sexy black and green number. Maybe some heel's he loves the heel's
Lets get it done!! Freak week a coming :sex::headspin:

He may not know what has hit him

:angelnot::coolio:

Tonight isn't even BD:sex: It's "it's been to damn long:sex:!

Black and green! SEXY! Lol

:rofl: I already took advantage of hubby this morning...trying to gear him up for what's to come next week :haha:

:rofl: you ladies do crack me up!!!
I was hoping for loads of :sex: tonight but looks like I might entice him up to bed early tonight. I just hope I dont fall asleep on him! :haha:

Black and green - defo sexy!! Mine is black and pink! He really loves it - lace and all!
Bring on freak week!!

I may have to dress up as Barry White in order to get some tonight. I've been on OH's case for the last few days and he's started to get that 'puppy that's about to be kicked' look every evening when I announce it's bed time... :winkwink:

I may have to dress up as Barry White in order to get some tonight. I've been on OH's case for the last few days and he's started to get that 'puppy that's about to be kicked' look every evening when I announce it's bed time... :winkwink:

:rofl: :rofl:

Welcome Elski...it's going to be a loooooooong 10 days. :haha:

We should start a steamy novel in here a la Jackie Collins.......:flasher::ban:

Some times I have to move like a :ninja: becouse my DB working hours he up early I have to catch him before he gets in that gotta be going to work mode,

Am loving that Ninja smiley.:haha:....is that your 'come to bed' outfit? No wonder he tries to run a mile....:rofl:

Loving the idea of the jackie collins novel! hehe

Well thankfully I didnt fall asleep on DF last night! :haha:
I'm really looking forward to next week - I have a week off as its school half term!! YAYYAY!! Gear up for freak week!!

I'm really looking forward to next week - I have a week off as its school half term!! YAYYAY!! Gear up for freak week!!

All I can say is AAhhhhhh
The drought is over :rain:
And I get no complaints :sex: next week :rofl:
It's going to be an.....interesting week:haha:

All I can say is AAhhhhhh
The drought is over :rain:
And I get no complaints :sex: next week :rofl:
It's going to be an.....interesting week:haha:

AAAHHHH good to hear 'its rained on your parade' hehe

Yup bring on freak week!!!
As much :sex: as possible!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads