Calling LoveBugs - OVing on or around Valentine's Day? Bring your own Barry White CD!

Omg omg how exciting!! Can you post a pic?!

So?? What do you think??

Attachments

• IMG_7692.jpg
    IMG_7692.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_7693.jpg
    IMG_7693.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 8
I'm gonna retest tomorrow. Just my luck too... Figured I was totally put so I went and bought a few bottles of wine to prepare to not stress next month. Lol

eeekkk help ladies, Did yet another cheapy HPT (I'm shaking as I type this up) and I see a faint faint 2nd line!! oh my gosh !!!
I'm in shock!!
I had really sore bbs last and set a test out for this morning fully expecting to see only one line!!! I was also getting really strange pulling type pains in my pelvic area last night. Never had this before.
I cant believe this!!!
Will see if I can take a pic and post it.

My phone camera is crap!!!
I cant seem to get a decent pic.
Have just woken DF up to ask if he sees a very faint 2nd line and he says yes. So I told him that I will test again tomorrow morning.

Yea!!! Congrats!! Lol. Sounds just like my night went tonight. I was going to wait but had one last test and figured I would just go ahead and use it since I was (and still kinda am) sure I'm getting af cramps. I didn't expect a + line at all! I'm happy for you! Super exciting. Let us know how testing goes from here.

I definitely will!! I'm still really shocked!!! the only tests that have ever been positive are my OPK's. I still can't believe this!!!

I have loads of tests upstairs but will wait till either tonight when I get home or tomorrow morning to test again. FXed I get a darker line!!

Congrats on your :bfp: Medic!!!

Will use a different HPT when I test tonight. Seeing that I use an internet cheapie this morning, I will use the Boots HPT tonight. Now just to remember to hold my pee till I get home!!!
This could be fun!!

Wow thiS is very exciting :happydance: I really hope you both get your :bfp: post pictures please if you can :hugs:

Wow medic & skweek! Congrats!

Afm I guess I am going with the later ov date as af didn't show yesterday and temp went back up a tad. Boobs started getting a little sore last night and went away. Back again now. Tested this am bfn but for about 30 seconds I swear I saw a faint hairline but it dissappeared. Has anyone ever heard of that before? This was on a rite aid blue dye that makes a + sign if pos so the lines are pretty fat unlike a frer. Oh well. Have another for the am.

So wow-3 love babies so far! How awesome!

Ooh how exciting all these BfPs, so happy for you all :)

I will stop testing now lol been testing every other day, going to Try and not test til Friday now

Can't wait to see yours skweek

Oh my gosh - hands shaking like a little leave in a thunderstorm!!!
its real!! used a FRER and there are definitely 2 lines!!! just waiting for the camera to charge up and will load the pics
(if I can figure out how to do that) eekk
Help

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back