Calling LoveBugs - OVing on or around Valentine's Day? Bring your own Barry White CD!

I'm here!!!
Sorry I've been MIA!! Had a really busy week with work and birthday and training and weight watchers!! and DF still wants me!!! oi oi saveloy!!! :haha:
I so agree with heavenly!!! TFIF!!!!
Time to catch up!!
I feel like I've missed out on soooo much here

Well I think I'm about 10DPO today - and absolutely NO signs!!! Not even my usual sore BB's!!!
Had the occasional abdominal twinge but nothing like I usually get by this time of my cycle!! WTF is going on?? :)haha: who ever knew a nun to swear as much as I have just done!! :haha:)
I'm tempted to test in the morning - but only because I received my cheap HPT's!!! I have about 25 HPT's.
DF is going out really early in the morning so I might just test while he is out.

How is everyone else doing?

Well just took me hlaf an hour to catch up on all the action I missed!!!
I really do need to make sure all my planning is done this weekend so that I don't miss out on the weeks action!!

Abby - thanks for sharing your personal story - I do feel for you. I was told at 17 - good luck to falling pregnant! Just what you dont want to hear at that age! Every girls dream to have a baby one day!! OR at least that was my dream!! Never realised just how difficult this journey would be!!
Thanks for acknowledging me in your sig!! I must admit it was DF who eventually came up with this design. :haha:

All - you were all talking about how old you all are - well we are only as old as the men we feel!! Now where is our cougar?? :rofl: How old are we now??
That would make me almost 37 instead of just 36!! But in my head I'm only 21!!

MommyH - :happydance: for OV confirmation!!!
How do you keep that sort of sex routine?? I would have been shattered by the 3rd day!!! :rofl:

Heavenly - I am now on cycle 11!! SO have a bit of experience here - if only that accounted for something in this journey!!

Bonnie - so glad to hear tht the household is more peaceful. I can imagine just how diffulcult this time is for you!! Torn between you DD and OH!!

Haha I was worn out but determination won over my tiredness :rofl: it wouldn't have been such a fricken marathon if I had just O'd when I was supposed to!! Oh well it's got me super excited for this cy :wohoo:

Abby - thanks for sharing your personal story - I do feel for you. I was told at 17 - good luck to falling pregnant!

All - you were all talking about how old you all are - well we are only as old as the men we feel!! Now where is our cougar?? :rofl: How old are we now??
That would make me almost 37 instead of just 36!! But in my head I'm only 21!!

Heavenly - I am now on cycle 11!! SO have a bit of experience here - if only that accounted for something in this journey!!

Sorry you had to go through that at early age! :hugs:

Cougar...present and correct....and reporting for duty......siiiiiirrrrrrrrrr! :telephone:

I wish length of TTC did count for something....I would have The Waltons by now...:rofl:

Am I reaching here?

Triphasic Pattern and Pregnancy

I haven't a scooby what that means, I am sure someone more intelligent than me will answer! Not on this thread obviously......:coffee::rofl:

Haha I was worn out but determination won over my tiredness :rofl: it wouldn't have been such a fricken marathon if I had just O'd when I was supposed to!! Oh well it's got me super excited for this cy :wohoo:

FXd for you!! :happydance:

Was wondering why it was so quiet in here :haha:

Skweek, sorry to hear you were so young too. Thank you for everyones kind words. :hugs:

Mommyh glad to see your getting a break, can just imagine you walking down the street, like a person recently back from a horse riding holiday (vacation) :haha:
FXd all your "hard work" gets you a :bfp:

Heavenly, enjoy your weekend :) How much DHEA are you taking?

AFM, 9/10 dpo (midnight here) same symptoms as before. Not feeling very confident but it's just the TWW blues.

:dust: everyone

Morning all you Naughty Nuns!!!

Hey Bonnie - at least one smarty pants in this thread - :haha: if you temps stay that high - then yes defo triphasic!!

How is that horse riders walk coming along - :rofl: Sorry couldnt resist that one hehe

Hey heavenly - yup we could sure as hell have 2 football teams going!! Although I would prefer the rugby teams!!! :rofl: quiet partial to those rugby legs and bums!! :blush:

Yup I was really young, but suppose that has given me lots of time to come to grips with the diagnosis. Unfoturnately only met DF 4 years ago. In hind sight I think we should have started TTCing earlier.
But cant live in the past so will make the most of the time we have and keep practicing!!!

AFM - feeling really grotty this morning - really thick/sore throat. I think I might be coming down with laryngitus again!! Teachers perk!! :haha:
Well I decided to test this morning - just to see how the cheap tests work - and no surprise BFN. But I'm only 11DPO today (I think) so a few more days before AF is due.
So will wait out and see what happens this next week.

Hope you all have a fab weekend

so confused this morning ladies....
someone who looked at my chart last night said that she was positive i ov on 14 instead of 11 as f had me at

when i changed the ff setting it changed!

advanced says 11
research & FAM say 14
opk says 13

so since 50% of the charts say 14 that makes me 11 DPO today instead of 14

no wonder i have been BFN--i have been testing crazy early!

i thought af was due tomorrow-now not till wednesday

one more high day and i think chart will be triphasic-

also-if i did ov on 13 or 14 than my bd time is much more favorable

i am going to go bonkers with all this....chart is currently in research mode..

Oh my gosh!!! I cant believe my DF!!!
He told me the other night that he is away for a week 12 - 16 March. I have just worked out that is the week I am meant to be OVing. I have just told him he can go on one condition he leaves me samples and I will get a home insemination kit. He told me he will freeze his samples!!! shame!!! :rofl: typical DF!!!
Oh well will just have to have fun before and after he gets back.

He told me the other night that he is away for a week 12 - 16 March. I have just worked out that is the week I am meant to be OVing. I have just told him he can go on one condition he leaves me samples and I will get a home insemination kit. He told me he will freeze his samples!!! shame!!! :rofl: typical DF!!!

preseed-softcups and popsicles :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I Ov'd around Valentine's day! 4 more days until I'm testing!! So excited I've had some promising symptoms! Baby dust to all of u! Muahz!

Welcome julna. :dust:
I am hating these last few days, :wacko:
Hope the :witch: doesn't catch me :cry:

Thanks Abby I know these last few days seem to be the longest EVER! However the wait should be well worth it!

preseed-softcups and popsicles :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

That sounds just a tad bit too cold for my mini, thanks.
I also had visions of my mom coming round for a drink! let the mind imagine the rest - :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: eeeewwwww

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->