Calling LoveBugs - OVing on or around Valentine's Day? Bring your own Barry White CD!

Heavenly, enjoy your weekend :) How much DHEA are you taking?

75mg micronised a day. x

I Ov'd around Valentine's day! 4 more days until I'm testing!! So excited I've had some promising symptoms! Baby dust to all of u! Muahz!

Keep us posted!! x

Good thing I thought I was out this cycle or I would be stressed. I dont' think I got the Egg so I am waiting for AF.

The midwife was amazing and really hands off and told her pick up your baby from the water. It was beautiful. Wanted to share with you guys

Sounds so lovely. Keep us posted re AF.

Kat - aka bump buddy??

For Sure!!!

Those pics came out clear as can be!!! Congrats:happydance:

Thanks hun,

Have you worked out your due date yet?
I think I'm around Nov 21st.

And to Medic!!

HOLY CRAP! I knew this thread would be lucky...WOOOHOOOO!!!!! :happydance::happydance: So happy for you all!!! :hugs: This thread is AMAZING!!!

No live bug for us :cry::cry::cry:

This naughty nun is not knocked up (YET)

Just bought coq10 to add to march cycle.

:hugs:

AFM, had a wonderful time in Norwich, lovely weather, went for a lovely 4 mile walk in the countryside, my OH carried our god-daughter on his back for a good hour, it was so sweet, we passed a llama so he went off with her and chatted to the llama for ages. :rofl: It's weird, it should upset me, spending so much time with my one year old god-daughter, but it doesn't, I suppose it's because I still think it will happen for me. If it doesn't happen for me, I hope it doesn't effect anything with spending time with my best friend and my god-daughter, I would hate that.

Well AF is due tomorrow, I am totally expecting it to, have had zero symptoms.

I thought I had zero symptoms Heavenly!! and look at me - one knocked up nun!!! heeehee
I still cant believe it has finally happened for me
Been a bit of a frazzled day - on the phone with doctors and all re chicken pox that is rife in our school. 2 in my class off with it at the mo along with half of nursery!!
But all is well as I have already had the spots!! :haha:

Thank you nunnies...but at my age.....it would be like getting a miracle from Lourdes......

Still, have to stay positive!

Thank you nunnies...but at my age.....it would be like getting a miracle from Lourdes......

My friends daughter was sent to Lourdes this past summer
Go off for a dip yourself! Your closer!

Why do I need Lourdes...when I have lovely.....Worthing beach..........:coffee: :rofl:

I'd take any warm beach right now! :rofl:
That's what I need! A vaca!

Well, it's Feb....and Worthing beach ain't no Miami I can tell ya. :rofl:

I'm due AF tomorrow too, I've had a few symptoms but at this stage in the ttw Im not too hopeful. My temp hasn't gone down, but there is time yet.

Can't imagine how excited and happy the :bfp:s are! :baby: :dust:

Why do I need Lourdes...when I have lovely.....Worthing beach..........:coffee: :rofl:

I'd take any warm beach right now! :rofl:
That's what I need! A vaca!

Well, it's Feb....and Worthing beach ain't no Miami I can tell ya. :rofl:
Neither are the New York and Conneticut coast beaches either!
I'm thinking more like Bermuda or Cancuun! :rofl:

I'm due AF tomorrow too, I've had a few symptoms but at this stage in the ttw Im not too hopeful. My temp hasn't gone down, but there is time yet.

Can't imagine how excited and happy the :bfp:s are! :baby: :dust:

Hang in there and keep us posted! Fx'd still

Sorry Bonnie:cry: Last month was a stressful one for you. Hopefully you will be happy and calm this month and conceive with peace and love.

Heavenly, this is a lucky thread!!! Thanks so much for starting it. Keep faith. If your hormones are still good, there is hope. I know you were waiting to start IVF... how long are you waiting?

FX'd for you! xx

Neither are the New York and Conneticut coast beaches either!
I'm thinking more like Bermuda or Cancuun! :rofl:

Mmmm, Barbados will do...went there 4 years ago...paradise!!! Let's go!!! :plane:

Sorry Bonnie:cry: Last month was a stressful one for you. Hopefully you will be happy and calm this month and conceive with peace and love.

Heavenly, this is a lucky thread!!! Thanks so much for starting it. Keep faith. If your hormones are still good, there is hope. I know you were waiting to start IVF... how long are you waiting?

Thanks Kat--yes it was a bad month so it is probably for the best. I am sad that dd has moved and am worried but she is old enough to have input too so I have begun to accept she will not change her mind. With that will follow peace and has given DB and I more time together-although that sounds terribly selfish.

I am so happy for all of you with your love bugs and also admittingly a bit jealous. :)

"Thanks Kat--yes it was a bad month so it is probably for the best. I am sad that dd has moved and am worried but she is old enough to have input too so I have begun to accept she will not change her mind. With that will follow peace and has given DB and I more time together-although that sounds terribly selfish.

I am so happy for all of you with your love bugs and also admittingly a bit jealous. :)"

Bonnie,
It doesn't sound selfish to enjoy spending time with DB, especially when you are TTC.

It is also very truthful to admit a bit of jealousy as we are all human and your BFP is something you want very much. I like how honest your are. I send you sooooooo much light that your BFP is arriving super shortly. I want very badly for everyone to have BFPs!!!

Your new living situation might be very condusive to conception. :happydance:

I am waiting to see what happens with 4 cycles of Clomid, I am on the second cycle. After that, the next stage will be choosing a clinic and discussing our options re invasive treatment. I am getting my AMH done this Friday which will give me a good indication of the quality of my eggs.

I am waiting to see what happens with 4 cycles of Clomid, I am on the second cycle. After that, the next stage will be choosing a clinic and discussing our options re invasive treatment. I am getting my AMH done this Friday which will give me a good indication of the quality of my eggs.

Sounds like you have a very clear gameplan and are being extremely proactive. I send you so much light ahead for your AMH. Please update us on how it turns out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->