Calling LoveBugs - OVing on or around Valentine's Day? Bring your own Barry White CD!

Sounds like you have a very clear gameplan and are being extremely proactive. I send you so much light ahead for your AMH. Please update us on how it turns out.

I have to be proactive, keeps me sane. After 4 years, you have to find ways of keeping sane! xx

What is AMH?

AMH, anti-mullerian hormone fertility testing gives an estimate of the remaining egg supply, or “ovarian reserve”.

https://www.advancedfertility.com/amh-fertility-test.htm

Hey Ladies,

I am just loving this thread and the BFP so far :happydance:
Anyways after fearing I did not O then sure I o late FF thinks I O of CD 16 you guys can check my sig and see what you think. My AF should be due on Friday Accroding to FF so we shall see. If so I def missed my Egg as thats when DB was unwell. I am happy becouse I can just get ready for the next cycle.

Glad all you guys are doing well

:dust::dust:

Hey Ladies,

Anyways after fearing I did not O then sure I o late FF thinks I O of CD 16 you guys can check my sig and see what you think. My AF should be due on Friday Accroding to FF so we shall see. If so I def missed my Egg as thats when DB was unwell. I am happy becouse I can just get ready for the next cycle.

No link to your chart hun or I'd peek for you!

Fell asleep this afternoon on the sofa, my 7 yr old gave me a teddy and put a blanket over me bless her, hope it's a sign :)

Hey Ladies,

I haven't seen a ticker link before.
I do agree with the 16th. Temps are too flat to go out further.
Fell asleep this afternoon on the sofa, my 7 yr old gave me a teddy and put a blanket over me bless her, hope it's a sign :)
Aww how sweet!
Fx'd

Hey Naughty Nuns!!!

Heavenly - cant wait for everyone to get their BFP's!!! its just the way it has to be!!!
Becky - that is sooo cute!!!
Kat - how are you feeling? I've got such a cold at the mo. Struggling with a cough and headaches!!
Well what a day its been!! Work has been really busy. Made DF go food shopping with me tonight! :haha: just thought it was not fair that I am still doing all the house work and shopping on my own and he gets to sit back while I run my butt off!!
Will have to crack that whip!!

How is everyone else?

Hey skweek make him chip in-your working for two now!

Doing ok. Cramping & tired but ok.
Like MG feeling more relaxed. I think with all the hustle and bustle of valentines and by dd and work issues I was just way to over my head.

Heading home now from work. Dinner with db and homework then at least one wine cooler! It's been so long that will do me in! :drunk:

Short day planned at work tomorrow as we are gearing up for snow starting at noon so I will leave at 11 whoo hoo. Do some work at home. Maybe I can say we lost Internet and I couldn't feed in :rofl::rofl:

Just started to plan a baby shower for someone at work next week.

TTY gals later!

Bbear, that is so sweet :hugs:

Skweek, get your whip out girl :thumbup:

Bonnie, glad your starting to relax. After the month you've had so far, you deserve the peace :hugs:. FXd everything works out just fine for you :dust:

Heavenly, sounds like you've got things planned out great, that seems to be one of the harder things to do. FXd your not gonna need it all :dust:

Hey Naughty Nuns!!!

Heavenly - cant wait for everyone to get their BFP's!!! its just the way it has to be!!!
Becky - that is sooo cute!!!
Kat - how are you feeling? I've got such a cold at the mo. Struggling with a cough and headaches!!
Well what a day its been!! Work has been really busy. Made DF go food shopping with me tonight! :haha: just thought it was not fair that I am still doing all the house work and shopping on my own and he gets to sit back while I run my butt off!!
Will have to crack that whip!!

How is everyone else?

Hey Hon,
I have the same symptoms. Nothing major. Sensitive boobs and need a nap daily. Sorry you have a cold. It's common when pregnant. Gratefully I stayed healthy while DH was grossly ill.

Bonnie,
Enjoy that wine cooler =).

Well dreamt last night I got a BfP so got up and did a test and was bfn
I know it's still early though so going to try not to test now til atleast sat

Well think I'm out again :cry: started spotting this afternoon. I was very sure I had IB so at least it's a good sign I guess.

Hello ladies,

Boohoo to the spotting Abby!! :hugs: But remember - you arent totally out till AF shows up!!

Bonnie - I hope you enjoyed a glass for me too!!
My brother is coming over from Ireland with his family at the end of March - just for a weekend. So that means a family dinner at a pub. I told DF last night I will be driving to that one as I need a decent excuse to not be drinking!! DF said I will have caved in and told my mom by then! I said there is no way she is finding out till the end of April at least!!

Is insomnia a pregnancy symptom? I was wide awake at 2am again this morning!!! Its not even as if I am stressed with work!
If so how long can I expect this to last?

I am planning on testing again tonight - just curious to see how much darker the 2nd line will be.
Hope everyone else is well.

Well think I'm out again :cry: started spotting this afternoon. I was very sure I had IB so at least it's a good sign I guess.

I know how you feel. I'm sure I had ib in jan-highly suspected chemical but no BFP. I never have mid cycle spotting and this was a punk tinged mucus and loads of cramping. Yes I guess it's a good sign that parts are working. Now in MARVOLOUS MARCH they all need to work TOGETHER!

Hey Bonnie - any snow there?

I had no IB!! or that I saw. But boy oh boy do I know about the cramping! I never realised you still get cramping in early pregnancy.

Hey Bonnie - any snow there?

I had no IB!! or that I saw. But boy oh boy do I know about the cramping! I never realised you still get cramping in early pregnancy.

Not yet. I am at work. It is a few minutes to 9 now. I planned on leaving at 11. Most area schools are closed or closing early. Just looked at the weather and it may start sooner so I think I will be heading out when the flakes start to fly. I have a very windy and hilly road to travel so its not fun in bad weather.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->