Calling LoveBugs - OVing on or around Valentine's Day? Bring your own Barry White CD!

GL with traveling in the snow. I love it when its snowing - just hate the sludge that is left behind!!
Make a snow angel for me please :haha:

Hey ladies! Something weird has happened today.. at 530 this morning I tested w an hpr and got a negative result but a little bit ago I noticed my right breast is leaking colostrum! STRANGE! So I'm thinking my hcg just isn't high enough yet for some reason and ill test next week ... any thoughts??

Anyways after fearing I did not O then sure I o late FF thinks I O of CD 16 you guys can check my sig and see what you think. My AF should be due on Friday Accroding to FF so we shall see. If so I def missed my Egg as thats when DB was unwell. I am happy becouse I can just get ready for the next cycle.

I don't know about charts, hun, but until AF comes along, FX'd for you!! xx

Hey Hon,
I have the same symptoms. Nothing major. Sensitive boobs and need a nap daily. Sorry you have a cold. It's common when pregnant. Gratefully I stayed healthy while DH was grossly ill.

How are you hun? x

I am! Burp oops! :rofl: :beer::drunk::wine:

Lush. :coffee:

Well dreamt last night I got a BfP so got up and did a test and was bfn
I know it's still early though so going to try not to test now til atleast sat

Good luck hun! xx

Well think I'm out again :cry: started spotting this afternoon. I was very sure I had IB so at least it's a good sign I guess.

You're not out til AF is in full force! :hugs:

Hello ladies,
My brother is coming over from Ireland with his family at the end of March - just for a weekend. So that means a family dinner at a pub.

Is insomnia a pregnancy symptom? I was wide awake at 2am again this morning!!! Its not even as if I am stressed with work!
If so how long can I expect this to last?

How lovely to see your family. x Must be hard not to want to tell everyone but I understand you wanting to wait!! Sorry about the insomnia, I am sure it will pass. :hugs:

Hey ladies! Something weird has happened today.. at 530 this morning I tested w an hpr and got a negative result but a little bit ago I noticed my right breast is leaking colostrum! STRANGE! So I'm thinking my hcg just isn't high enough yet for some reason and ill test next week ... any thoughts??

No idea hun, hopefully someone else on here can help!

AFM, busy today at work. Got first acupuncture session tomorrow. AF due today or tomorrow, nothing yet but AF cramps.

"Is insomnia a pregnancy symptom? I was wide awake at 2am again this morning!!! Its not even as if I am stressed with work!
If so how long can I expect this to last?

And yes insomnia is a pregnancy symptom had a horrible case of it with both.my kids!

oh no!! thats just rubbish!!! So when will this come to an end? By the end of week 4 would be fab!!!! but somehow I think it wont! :grr:

Hi Girls,

I had a bit of insomnia with both my pregnancies. Thankfully, this seems to have passed early on. Don't worry, it should subside or you will be so damn exhausted you will just zonk out.

Hi Heavenly,
I am so happy that you had so much fun with your god-daughter. I feel good, thank you for asking. Went to see my friend's "energy healer" yesterday who said I will have a healthy baby and to do a bit of energy work to clear stuff. I don't know what to say about it except that it won't hurt. Dragging DH next week to go.

Julna,
I have actually heard of that, but can't remember what the thread said. It came up on my early pregnancy google search. Try googling it. Sorry I can't be more helpful... It seems like a good sign to me.

BBear, fxed!

Abby, So sorry Hon. I hope it isn't so. Keep us updated.

i am so amazed by the calm and quiet and positive feelings i have about this month....:cloud9:

hey skweek---can you (or your OH) find a pic of a pregnant naughty nun?? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I think a few of you need an update!:haha:

Well I'm thinking I'm definitely out :( I know it's not over till the witch shows but all of her symptoms are here...boo! Not sure what we'll do next cy, I'm feeling hopeless at this point, not sure I want to continue this journey :(

Well I'm thinking I'm definitely out :( I know it's not over till the witch shows but all of her symptoms are here...boo! Not sure what we'll do next cy, I'm feeling hopeless at this point, not sure I want to continue this journey :(

oh MommyH...hang in there hun...all is not lost yet.
your temp is still up....
i wish i had the right words to say
all i can say is we are here for you

<huge hugs>

Thanks love, I truly appreciate the support <3

hey skweek---can you (or your OH) find a pic of a pregnant naughty nun?? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think we might be able to get away with the figure for a few more months! :rofl:
We did look for a preggers nun. DF even tried to photohop a bump onto her. :rofl:

Will look again on the weekend for a preggers nun - lol

that's what we are all here for....
...I may not get all that you are going through being new to this, but i do know we all want the same thing and know how frustrating and unfair it all seems when we don't get what we want

all we can do is take it one cycle at a time or even break it down to one day at a time....whatever we can handle at that moment:hugs::hugs:

i am so amazed by the calm and quiet and positive feelings i have about this month....:cloud9:

Bonnie,
That's wonderful. Hopefully the storm of February is behind you now and a BFP awaits in March.

MommyH,
:hugs:

In answer to your request - I have cracked the whip and DF has knocked up a knocked up nun!!!

Here is the link ...

{IMG}https://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w346/strirrel/NaughtyNunKnockedUp.png{/IMG}
Just remember to change the curly brackets back to square ones

In answer to your request - I have cracked the whip and DF has knocked up a knocked up nun!!!

Here is the link ...

{IMG}https://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w346/strirrel/NaughtyNunKnockedUp.png{/IMG}
Just remember to change the curly brackets back to square ones

OMG we are going to hell! :haha::haha::haha::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::loopy::loopy::loopy::rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
:rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79