Calling LoveBugs - OVing on or around Valentine's Day? Bring your own Barry White CD!

Yes Kat how are you doing?

Hey Ladies, well the nausea benn pretty tough going. I have been keeping most meals doen but loosing the odd 1 or 2 so my mum thinks its good cause she kept nothing down with me lol..actually it not even funny but if I don't laugh I will cry. I refuse to complain too much as I am so happy to be pregnant. I guess alll the neausea means things are going well. I hope to leave neausea behind in the second tri. I have my fist midwife visit 13 Dec and first scan 21st so feeling very excited about that really.

Hi Ladies,
No news =(. My induction date is set for 12/12/12 if Grey does not appear on his own. Due to my previous MCs, I do not want to go overdue by more than 1 day.

Skweek,
How is mommy hood? Please post a new pic.

Bonnie,
How are you?

LW,
I was nauseas until week 10 and then it stopped.

So close! Are you having any signs of progression?

LW-sorry about the nausea. Hope it passes soon

Skweek-yes more pics!

Bbear-how are things?

AFM-waiting for af tomorrow. Temp dropped this morning so looks like ill be into December. It will be the last cycle to bring me to a year of TTC

I have been going to the bathroom like a normal person for the first time this pregnancy. I think I lost 5lbs worth of poop this week. I have had a few BH (I think, but am not absolutely sure). I was 50% effaced and 1 cm dilated at my Dr's appt on Monday.

FXed for Dec.!

Hi Ladies,

Kat - I was the same in the days leading up to contractions starting - made good friends with the toilet! haha FXed it won't be long before your contractions start now.

Bonnie - FXed you get a Christmas BFP!

LW - FXed the dreaded nausea doesn't last too much longer.

Bbear - How are you doing hun?

AFM - here is a pic that was taken last Saturday - newborn photoshoot.

https://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w346/strirrel/IMG_5648.jpg

Hi Ladies.

I have an induction set for Tuesday at 2AM. I am 75-80% confidant with my choice to not go over 40 weeks due to my previous MCs. I, however, truly want to go natural and have been doing all the old wives tales: membrane sweep, dtd, EPO, fresh pineapple core, enima, etc.....

I am praying the baby comes on his own before Tuesday. Have a day full of walking planned for tomorrow to help push things along.

I am 70% effaced, soft, 2cm dilated and -2 station.

Here is my 39 week bump shot:
P1040676.jpg

i think you MC issues were all early and you and Grey are going to be just fine! If not waiting gives you reassurance than thats fine too. As far as induction, if you have to have, could ask they just start with breaking your waters? that may be all you need to get things going. thats what they did for my dd. no pitocin. that was it was still "natural"
your bump is beautiful!
sending lots of hugs and thinking about you!
:hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss::hugs::hugs:

Kat - love your bump pic!!
I agree with Bonnie - if you do need inducing the ask for your waters to be broken.
When is your next sweep booked for?

Yes, I will ask for my water to be broken first to see if that will put me into labor. Thanks for the advice.

Hi Ladies,

I am a Mom!!! I gave birth on 12/11 @ 11:27pm to a 8lb 6oz 22" baby boy.

I had an epidural after 10 hours of active labor. I had a tiny, internal stitch and feel fine.

Unfortunately I developed an infection during my almost 19hour labor and the baby is being treated for an infection and jaundice. We are most likely staying at the hospital for an additional 9 days. I am being discharged and then DH and I will move into Grey's room on the pediatric ward. They do not think it is serious, but want to prevent it from getting so. I have cried many tears about not being able to go home as planned, but in the end I of course want to err on the side of caution.

Grey is BF like a champ and my colostrum is flowing. Here is a pic from Day 1:

Grey Day 1.jpg

Congrats!
So happy for you!
I'm sure he will do just fine.
My granddaughter had the same problem and is a happy one year old now!
It's hard but he will be home soon!
He is beautiful!

Congrats Kat!!!! I'm sooo delighted for you!! I'm sure little Grey will recover soon! Won't be long and you will all be settled at home as a new family! Great news on the colostrum! Now just to get that milk coming in - which I'm sure will be flowing in the next 2 days!
Enjoy every moment with your little boy!

Bbear - you're next hun! How are you feeling? Any bump pics? (I'm already missing my bump!)

LW - how are you feeling these days?

Bonnie - how are you doing?

AFM - we are doing really well. I'm meant to wait another 10 days before driving but planning on taking a short drive tomorrow - with OH in toe! He won't let me drive without him next to me!
A colleague told me I would fall in love with him all over again after A was born - she wasn't lying! If I thought I was in love with him before - then I have a new found love for my man now! Just seeing him with A and seeing how much he has sacrificed for me over the past month has just intensified my love for him! I'm so glad I get to marry him soon!!
Annabel is also doing really well! Had her weighed yesterday and she has picked up almost 2lb since birth! Now weighing 9lb10oz/4.38kg.

Big Congratulations Kat. You will be home before you know it. Whats important is your all doing well.

I had my scan on Friday and all is well. My Due daye now the 1st July. I still have days when I feel sick but it is not everyday now so hope it will go in the next few weeks. Other than that all done from work now and ready to relax and enjoy the Holiday and to rest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->