• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Calling LoveBugs - OVing on or around Valentine's Day? Bring your own Barry White CD!

Hi ladies,
Sorry no news on this side!! This pic is as close to seeing this madam as anyone will get right now BOOHOO
40w+2d!! And no sign of her coming anytime soon!
https://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w346/strirrel/DSC03756.jpg

Brr cold here too in NY. 31 degrees when I left for the gym
I stalked a bit and saw a post from Squeek on Saturday with no baby yet.

Af came sat so im glad to have a missed cycle behind me. Not going to take the clomid this cycle as the timing as usual for me is shit. Hoping to gently convince DB to plan a bit in regards to timing after a bit of a break. :shrug:

teehee!! FXed this next cycle is more productive Bonnie.
Temps have really dropped here! Winter has definitely arrived here!!

Yes I'm really not happy about this baby still sitting so high!! Been on my ball and walking up and down the stairs as often as poss!
Seeing MW again tomorrow, FXed she has dropped a bit more!

Bonnie all the best for the coming cycles, you never know you may be able to get it in this cycle.

Sqweek you look like your about to burst but yea i see what Bonnie Said about Bump looking high. Hoping you get some movement in the contaction area soon.

Hi Ladies. I don't envy all or your winter weather. I'm upset that it is dropping into the 60's. Very spoiled for weather in SoCal, but it comes at living in cramped homes for sky high prices.

BBear,
Good luck on your GD test.

LW,
Eat up. If MS rears its ugly head, the SeaBands that people wear on cruised really did help me. They stimulate acupressure points, but don't work for everyone.

Skweek,
Normal to go past EDD. You look in full bloom and ready to go. You do still look high, but I heard it doesn't always matter. Please keep us posted what the MW says.

Bonnie,
Good luck this cycle.

AFM,
35 weeks tomorrow. Hoping to go into labor in 3 weeks at 38 weeks. Will do all the wives tale crap.

I did some stalking and she posted in another forum just yesterday afternoon.

Posted what? That she had the baby or that she is still waiting?

Well it's not much of one. A lot could have happened in 24 hrs!

How are you holding up?

I had a bout of food poisoning with vomiting, diarrhea, fever and chills on Tuesday. Still recovering. No vomiting, just diarrhea. Been very tired and taking it very easy. My dr's appt went well and he said my cervix is softening. I really do not want to go over and he does not think i will go beyond 3 more weeks, but of course cannot be sure. How about you?

Hi ladies, nope not had the little one yet. In early labour as I type. Contractions every 4 - 8 minutes, varying strengths!
FXed will have had her by this time tomorrow!

Oooohhh how excited Skweek :):):)
hope all goes well and you are meeting your princess soon x

Im off work with two poorly kids, we have just been couch potatoes all day and done nothing :) been so nice

Daddy taking Millie swimming after school til so we have til 5 ish to just relax and do nothing

Iron levels came back low so i am now taking iron tablets, hope they make me feel better :)

Congrats Hon. Keep us posted. Hope labor is as easy and breezy as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->