Calling Mize1982.... anyone heard from her?

tootsy1987

Abbi and Alfie - My World
Reaction score
Yoooou there hunny????

Just wondered how you are cause not seen u about in a couple days and i know you just had your midwife appt....

just wondering if little Mya had decided to show up yet or give mummy any signs :D :D :D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

She was on earlier hun. She posted a couple if threads bout her MW app and how often ppl see thier MWs.

Mya is still all cosy!!

Awww thankyou boomerslady!! silly me missing her as usual... i shall go raid third tri now to look for her threads haha! thanks again hun... and i got everything crossed your still dilating :D want to see your 'im in labour thread!'' very soon!! before monday :lol: :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That's alright lovely :) I'm still awake 2 hours after getting into bed, I'd be losing my lind if I had no threads to reply too!!!

I'm sooo bloody scared!! I hope it happens by Monday....I'm going in on Sunday for an induction so I'm hoping he decides to make his own way out by then!

A mate of mine went in on Monday to be induced and she still hasn't had her baby!! I sooo don't want a 4 day labour!!

Yeah i was reading your threads before, u made me chuckle the sex one! :haha: awww im the same, been in bed hour and a half, soo tired but cant sleep so i browse bnb haha looking for people to chat to :D i reallllllllyyy hope your little man decides to make an appearance before you have to be induced... does the fact your already dilating mean the induction may be quicker? or is it just in babies own time? xxxxxxxxxxx

I managed to fall asleep :) until my basterd OH came in and woke me up cause he couldn't sleep!! Now he's snoring away, and I'm the one left awake!

I was hoping that cause I was dialted it'd mean the induction was quicker, or that he'd come naturally first, but I'm starting to doubt it!

I've had no back ache, no twinges or anything!! He's definately stubborn like his Dad!!

Omg totally o/t but I'm about to put a pillow over my OHs face he sounds like an animal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->