Calling teen mom! I need help with baby names!! :)

Michelle_Can7

Reaction score
I am having a problem with spelling and middle names i know i want to name the boy if i have one after his father Jouse but i don't know what way to spell it because spell check tells me it wrong and i can't find it in baby books and for the middle name i don't know if i want to name him after my father (Mark) or my best-friend/Grandfather who passed (Alphie)

Then for the girl I know we decided on name her after my bf mother Graciela but i don't know if i should spell it like that i like Graciella, Grasiella, or Grasiela Idk what to do then for middle name i don't know if i want to go with my name (Michelle) Or my mom's Name (Ramona.)

So what do you all think? I would love any opinions!! :baby:

Spell it however your OH spells his name, not all names show up on spellcheck. Jouse Mark Alphie / Graciella Michelle Ramona.

I personally wouldn't decide on names this early. When your see LO on your first/second US, or when LO started to move around more, you might get more of a feel for their personality and change your mind completely. :thumbup:

I wouldn't worry about picking out names yet I'd say wait until after ur 2nd scan & till u start feeling ur LO move & then the name will just end up coming to u :flow:

I wouldn't worry about picking out names yet I'd say wait until after ur 2nd scan & till u start feeling ur LO move & then the name will just end up coming to u :flow:

well i know these names are sticking me and the fob have already decided on it!

I like Graciella Michelle for a girl. Spell the boys name however your OH spells it.

Graciella michelle ramona

i did this with my son coudn't decided on middle names so he ended with two

Graciella michelle ramona

i did this with my son coudn't decided on middle names so he ended with two

Graciella is a lovely name. Alphie Mark for a boy? xx

I thought About Alphie Mark for a while but i want to go with the father name

is he taking your OH's last name? cos Alphie Mark sounds really cute and if he has OH's surname he's already kinda named after his father if that makes sense?

yes he is taking his fathers name but Alphie Mark Can Is ok But Jouse Alphie Can is okay idk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->