Here was today:

Breakfast -- Blueberry cereal with soy milk; iced coffee
Snack -- Grapes and yogurt with raw honey
Lunch -- Dumplings with rice and veggies
Snack -- Lara bar
Dinner -- Part-skim ricotta gnocchi with tomatoes
Snack -- Fresh mango and 1 piece light string cheese

Exercise: Walk

DH and I had a great time today. He came home from work in such a good mood, and we talked and laughed for hours tonight. It was fun!

Here's today:

Breakfast -- Blueberry cereal with soy milk; iced coffee
Snack -- Lara bar
Lunch -- Whole wheat quesadilla with salsa and part-skim cheese
Snack -- Air-popped popcorn; piece string cheese
Dinner -- Whole wheat English muffin pizzas with veggies
Snack -- Sliced kiwi and nectarine; yogurt

You're doing so well hun, and you're an inspiration!

Do you mind if I join you in Clean Eating? I did it for a bit earlier in the year and lost 16lbs in just over a month so am feeling the urge to try again! I've also decided to take up surfing so no doubt that will help with the fitness :lol:

I will be eyeing up your recipes though!

Oh and btw have you seen this recipe for clean eating cookies? Mmmm

https://deliciouswisdom.com/2009/06/26/chocolate-chip-peanut-butter-cookies.aspx

have you got the recipe for the baked chicken parmesan hun? :)

You're doing so well hun, and you're an inspiration!

Do you mind if I join you in Clean Eating? I did it for a bit earlier in the year and lost 16lbs in just over a month so am feeling the urge to try again! I've also decided to take up surfing so no doubt that will help with the fitness :lol:

I will be eyeing up your recipes though!

Please, join in with the clean eating! It's great to have support; the more the merrier.:thumbup: Oh, and 16 lb in a little over a month, that's awesome!

Here is the recipe I used for the chicken parmesan: https://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Baked-Garlic-Parmesan-Chicken/Detail.aspx I used whole wheat breadcrumbs to make it clean then topped it with a sugar-free marinara. Nummy!:happydance:

So today has been another good day. I went shopping last week and found a great deal on salmon, so I'm planning to make fish at least twice a week starting next week. DH used to hate fish (or at least thought he did), but I am slowly expanding his horizons and he actually asks for it now! Considering he's a good ol' red meat lovin' Texan, I consider that some major progress. Plus I still let him have his beef twice a week, so he counts himself lucky. :dohh:

Here was what I ate today:

Breakfast -- Blueberry fiber cereal with soy milk; iced coffee
Snack -- Lara bar (in Cashew Cookie)
Lunch -- Spinach mushroom pasta with parmesan cheese
Snack -- Nectarine; 1 piece light string cheese
Dinner -- Salmon with green beans
Snack -- Fresh pineapple and nectarine slices with yogurt

Exercise: 30 minute brisk walk

Oh and btw have you seen this recipe for clean eating cookies? Mmmm

https://deliciouswisdom.com/2009/06/26/chocolate-chip-peanut-butter-cookies.aspx

Yum, I am definitely going to have to make that! Thanks!

No real entry today -- it is my 24th bday and I am eating junk!!!! I will see you all tomorrow with a much cleaner entry, lol!

Happy Birthday! Did you have a nice time? :)

I've started up a healthy eating journal :thumbup: Going to try to clean eat, but we'll see!

Happy Birthday! Did you have a nice time? :)

I've started up a healthy eating journal :thumbup: Going to try to clean eat, but we'll see!

Thanks! Yeah, I had a really great time. DH and I went to this Mexican restaurant and I had a fantastic margarita (the best I've ever had, honestly!) and an enchilada and some beans and rice. I also had a milkshake -- caramel fudge flavor -- that rocked my world!:happydance: I'm definitely going to have to check out your journal. Good luck on eating clean!:thumbup:

So I've been busy and haven't made an entry in a few days... I feel so guilty.:dohh: Here is today; I woke up late so skipped a few snacks:

Breakfast -- 1 cup fiber cereal with fresh blueberries and 1/2 cup unsweetened organic soy milk; 2 hardboiled eggs (1 yolk)
Snack -- 1 cup fat free cottage cheese; 10 cherry tomatoes
Lunch -- 1 cup whole wheat pasta with 4 oz lean turkey, marinara sauce, and veggies
Dinner -- Taco salad (made with 4 oz lean turkey, 1/2 cup fat free refried beans, tomato and salsa over spinach); 1 cup fat free pudding

Exercise: Taebo workout
Water: 92 oz
Vitamins: Prenatal and Omega-3

So the milkshake from my birthday was from this really great place that has about 30 different flavors. Since I've been doing so well, I've decided that it would be fun to have a once a week milkshake treat (like on a Saturday or something), maybe try a few of the flavors. I think I can do that and not go overboard!

Here's today:

Breakfast -- Iced coffee; two hardboiled eggs (1 yolk)
Snack -- 1 cup sliced mango; 1 cup fatfree cottage cheese
Lunch -- Leftover pasta and sauce from yesterday
Snack -- CE protein shake
Dinner -- Leftover taco salad; 1 cup fatfree pudding

Exercise: Day off (Taebo kicked my ass!)
Water: 68 oz

Things are going great. I'm feeling so happy and positive today!

Here was today's menu:

Breakfast -- 1 piece sprouted grain toast with PB; 2 hardboiled egg whites; iced coffee
Snack -- Dried figs and nuts
Lunch -- Homemade pita pizza; protein chips; 1 piece light string cheese; 1 cup grapes
Snack -- 1 cup sliced mango and kiwi; 3/4 cup fat free cottage cheese
Dinner -- Lemon pepper salmon; green beans; side salad with balsalmic vinegar; 1 cup fat free pudding

Exercise: Taebo

Here's today:

Breakfast -- Bowl of cereal with blueberries; iced coffee
Snack -- Figs and nuts
Lunch -- Pita pizza; cup of cantelope; side salad with vinegar
Snack -- Protein chips; grapes
Dinner -- Top sirloin steak; asparagus; cup fat-free pudding

Exercise: Taebo

DH is off tomorrow and the next day -- I can't wait!:thumbup:

Here's today: