Can 2ww preg symptoms be different with each pregnancy?

unicornwish

Reaction score
Hi ladies
I'm 4dpo today & totally obsessive, mainly because I split with my partner a couple of days ago so if I'm not pregnant this month it will be my last chance 😞
I have fertility issues (annovulation). I was blessed with a son in 2011, I had to take clomid to conceive him & fell on my first cycle 50mg. Have taken 50mg this time round too & this was also my 1st cycle.

I know we all obsessively symptom spot in the 2WW, and I've been told there's no point as symptoms won't be apparent until implantation, so approx 7dpo onwards.
With my son I started getting back pain similar to AF pain at around 6-7dpo but no other symptoms until I had cramps the day I tested bfp at 11dpo. I'm normally somebody who gets a lot of breast pain before AF (not every month but most) & a big thing for me was that I had no breast pain at all until I was 6 weeks preg.
This time I have had sore boobs since I O'd which I'm now thinking could be a bad sign, as I feel like my body doesn't give me sore boobs when I'm first pregnant based on last pregnancy.
Do u think it's poss that early symptoms could be different with each pregnancy? My post O temps are much higher than they were the month I fell pregnant with my son, which I know is caused by progesterone so maybe I have higher progesterone this month which is what has caused my boobs to hurt more.
But I'm worried it's a sign of AF coming! I have to say I feel really pre menstrual despite being only 4dpo.

totally different symptoms each time ive got a girl a boy and having another girl now.
first girl - nothing no symptoims nothing till missed period
boy - metal taste and indigestion 5dpo
this baby girl - dry mouth 5 dpo still got it now boobs felt full like right before period even at just 5dpo

good luck hun :)

Hi ladies
I'm 4dpo today & totally obsessive, mainly because I split with my partner a couple of days ago so if I'm not pregnant this month it will be my last chance 😞
I have fertility issues (annovulation). I was blessed with a son in 2011, I had to take clomid to conceive him & fell on my first cycle 50mg. Have taken 50mg this time round too & this was also my 1st cycle.

I know we all obsessively symptom spot in the 2WW, and I've been told there's no point as symptoms won't be apparent until implantation, so approx 7dpo onwards.
With my son I started getting back pain similar to AF pain at around 6-7dpo but no other symptoms until I had cramps the day I tested bfp at 11dpo. I'm normally somebody who gets a lot of breast pain before AF (not every month but most) & a big thing for me was that I had no breast pain at all until I was 6 weeks preg.
This time I have had sore boobs since I O'd which I'm now thinking could be a bad sign, as I feel like my body doesn't give me sore boobs when I'm first pregnant based on last pregnancy.
Do u think it's poss that early symptoms could be different with each pregnancy? My post O temps are much higher than they were the month I fell pregnant with my son, which I know is caused by progesterone so maybe I have higher progesterone this month which is what has caused my boobs to hurt more.
But I'm worried it's a sign of AF coming! I have to say I feel really pre menstrual despite being only 4dpo.

sorry about your partner leaving you and i partly know how you feel there, me and my partner had been tryin for about 6month then wen i finally got my bfp problems arisen which means he cant be with me. i know its a little different as he didnt really leave me but its similar in that if it hadnt of happened that month is wouldnt have happened at all :D

As for symptoms its hard for me to say. With my 1st pregnancy i wasnt so clued up on ttc so didnt know about temping, opks etc and i fell pregnant within 2months of trying and had no signs what so ever so just decided to test the day af was due. This time round i moved house when i was due to ovulate so thought it was never gonna happen with stress of it lol but it seems moving delayed ovulation and thankfully we had BD the once the day before ov so i was really lucky and i dont remember there being any tell tail signs just got my bfp from being a poas addict the day before af was due :D on the day af was due i did have a nasty headache. It is crazy because the month before i was so sure i was pregnant as i had felt pulling sensations and stuff down below lol :p

Good luck and keep us updated how it goes.

I think our bodies can play tricks on us because progesterone causes both symptoms after ovulation & in pregnancy. Just find it weird that my boobs didn't hurt at all when I was pregnant last time, I just remember having sensitive nipples once I had done the test.
But if it's true that they say your body doesn't recognise u as being pregnant until implantation, then I guess what I'm experiencing now could be just like how your cycle can vary month to month. I know some months I haven't had painful boobs & some I have, so I guess the same could apply following O if u are pregnant.
I can't reliably test for at least a week & it's just hell waiting!

Hi Unicronwish -

With two of my pregnancies I had different symptoms, and with my 3rd which I misscarried early this year had implementation bleeding that I didn't have with my first two, plus I had bleeding gums that I didn't have with the first two either. :shrug:

So I guess every pregnancy is different. Here I am at 7dpo with no symptom - I usually have sore BBs by now. I am feeling bubbles in my tummy that can be gas I guess I don't know LOL .. anyhow just waiting for the weekend to come to test. :thumbup:

Hope you get your BFP as well this cycle! Hang in there... the 2WW is Loooong! :nope:

Hi ladies

I have heard from many women that each pregnancy is different!! My last pregnancy I didn't even know I was pregnant until one day I realized I haven't opened my box of tampons for that month. Turns out I was a week late and got a bfp right away. Had absolutely no symptoms except my cigarettes smelled absolutely repulsive so I just quit cold turkey. Unfortunately that pregnancy ended in mc. Now I'm 12dpo and I have extremely terrible heartburn and I had af like cramps around 8dpo. So if I get my bfp this month it will be different than last time! Baby dust to you!

Hi Unicornwish - when are you thinking of testint?

Hey nflores
I am going to try & hold off until Wed when I'll be 11dpo (or possibly 10dpo as I think FF may have put me a day ahead)
They put me a day ahead of when I suspected I ovulated last time I fell pregnant too. So the chart said I was 12dpo when I got my first bfp but I think I was 11dpo.
I had 4 days of bfn's before that last time & it just makes u feel hopeless so I will hold off as long as I can.
I see u will be testing in 4 days! Good luck.
What brand do u use? I'm from UK & we have a shop called superdrug who do their own brand tests, they are slightly more sensitive than a FRER & half the price!

Hey nflores
I am going to try & hold off until Wed when I'll be 11dpo (or possibly 10dpo as I think FF may have put me a day ahead)
They put me a day ahead of when I suspected I ovulated last time I fell pregnant too. So the chart said I was 12dpo when I got my first bfp but I think I was 11dpo.
I had 4 days of bfn's before that last time & it just makes u feel hopeless so I will hold off as long as I can.
I see u will be testing in 4 days! Good luck.
What brand do u use? I'm from UK & we have a shop called superdrug who do their own brand tests, they are slightly more sensitive than a FRER & half the price!

I use FRER and BFP from fairhaven- I have a feeling that I am out tho. No symptoms to report :nope: I'll test on Sunday or Monday haven't decided yet. I'm going to be checking in on you so make sure you report back ;) :hugs:

I will do and same to you!
Don't worry no symptoms can be totally normal

Unicornwish - I guess no symptoms can be normal but have never ever not had any.

Looks like I got a faint positive this AM ... i'm still in shock and don't want to get excited. I had tested at 10dpo and it was a BFN, then tested at 11dpo and still looked like a BFN but I thought I saw something but ruled it out as a evap line. Then today at 12dpo ... again I think I see a line and it came up a little sooner than yesterday's and a little darker... ahhh freaking out I tell you! I'll test tomorrow with a FRER ...

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test313038

Unicornwish - I guess no symptoms can be normal but have never ever not had any.

Looks like I got a faint positive this AM ... i'm still in shock and don't want to get excited. I had tested at 10dpo and it was a BFN, then tested at 11dpo and still looked like a BFN but I thought I saw something but ruled it out as a evap line. Then today at 12dpo ... again I think I see a line and it came up a little sooner than yesterday's and a little darker... ahhh freaking out I tell you! I'll test tomorrow with a FRER ...

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test313038

Congrats that's defo positive :D

Ah that sounds great nflores! Really hope this is the start of your bfp. I'm either 9 or 10dpo and still testing bfn so far. Got some frer's arriving today hopefully so going to go on to testing with those now. A lot of people here in the UK rave about superdrug tests saying they are more sensitive than frers but it was a frer I got my first bfp on last time, they just seem to work better for me

It's still early to rule yourself out... I tested at 9-10 dpo and got bfn... I only got a faint positive at 11dpo and it was faint. I took a digi because I was convinced and no denying that test. It's a BFP... Still in shock as I had the miscarriage earlier this year. Called the dr office and they want to run blood test this afternoon and again in a few days.

Ah congratulations! I hope your blood work goes well, I'm sure all will be fine this time round.
What test did u get your faint pos on at 11dpo was it an ic?
I didn't get bfp until 11dpo last time round (FF was saying I was 12dpo but I'm sure they had detected my ovulation a day earlier than it actually was same as this time)
I won't give up yet, I actually really do feel pregnant today, my boobs have stopped hurting again (they have been on/off all the time since O which isn't normal for me) I'm also gagging at certain smells. I know it's early for that but this was one of my biggest symptoms last time. Either that or my body is playing some really cruel tricks on me!

The first test was an internet cheapie... BFP from Fairhaven.
Good Luck hun... you have more symptoms than me... I just hope all is well.

Thank you, I just tested again on a FRER bfn.
But will keep on each morning til AF is due

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->