Can a baby sleep TO MUCH!

joyfulsoul

Reaction score
I gotta say, I do worry about my LO. She sleeps ALLOT!!

I was going to mention something to the HV but not sure if I'm being silly.

What do you think? I worry shes tired to much.

I'm in the same boat hub my baby can sleep anywhere between 1 and a half and 3 hours during the day and sleeps at least 13 hours uninterrupted during the night my OH gets worried sometimes. My HV didn't seem worried though x

Mine too!!! 3 hour naps during the day and over 13 hours at night. We need to get some night time diapers if this keeps up!

Glad Imogen isn't the only one. A friend of mine mentioned it seemed she slept 'too much' and it worried me.
She sleeps 7pm all the way through till 8am (I have to wake her up at 8am otherwise she'd easily sleep longer) then naps at 10.30am till 11.30am and then again at 2pm till 4.30pm.
That to me is allot and I still catch her yawning when shes awake!!
Unless she's just inherited her daddys genes lol.

i was worried about my LO too
he sleeps 18+ hours a day which includes a 4 hour nap in the afternoon! and hes tired within half an hour of this
ive spoke to my HV and doctor and they both say its fine aslong as hes alert and happy when hes awake.
hes a very busy baby, always on the go when hes awake so i guess i shouldnt be worried and he just needs lots of sleep! :D

I've brought pampers 12 hour baby dry nappies, my LO went to bed at 5.30pm and slept till 8.30 this morning but she is teething quite bad so I think it wearing her out x

both my girls are lazy lol. my 20 month old has a 2 hour nap and sleeps 13 at night. my youngest sleeps 13 at night and has 3-4 hours during the day

Until my lo was 3 months he slept all the time. He only woke to feed an for about an hour each evening. I used to worry but everyone told me to enjoy it. At 11 months he still loves his sleep an has 12 hours per
Night and 3 good naps a day some kids just like
More sleep x

My first had big long sleeps too & I was worried, she'd go to bed at 730 & wake at around 8ish & also have a 2/3hr nap, everyone just said I was really lucky, she done that from a cpl of months old, we always had a routine though which defo helped.

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->