Can a blue dye evap line be thick?

HaileysMommy1

TTC baby #3!
Reaction score
Okay so, I took a blue dye test (I know, that's all I had and I thought my chances were zilch anyway) and it was BFN. But then looked at it the next day and there is a faint but blue line, and it is as thick as the control line. I know blue dyes are notorious for evaps, I've had them several times, but I've never seen a thick one before???

I'm def not getting my hopes up, and I know not to trust it at all, but I was just wondering if it's even possible?

Ever heard of a thick evap line?

Thanks! :)

Hi hun!
I've had a big fat blue evap before :(
I wouldn't trust that test unfortunately.

Good luck for your next tests! :hugs:

If it didn't show up within the time limit then I would call it an evap.

Thanks for responding ladies! I definitely don't trust it but I had just never heard of a thick evap before! I guess crazier things have happened :p

Remember my clearblue tests? Those showed up right away and they were thick and blue. But they never progressed. I got another line like it but haven't tested again since then. Hope this is it for you sweetie!

That's so unfair that they, first of all, can have evap lines in the first place, and second of all, can look just like a faint bfp! Did you ever end up getting answers hun??

No not yet. No AF still. But I had a dream last night about getting two bright pink lines and the night before that I had a dream that I was in labor with a baby boy. They were so vivid.

The last test I took was a CB Plus and it had a nice faint line right away. Since it was holiday week, I was too busy to get another test. All my Wondfos are gone and I only took that other CB to finish up the box. But I don't trust it because of the lines I got before. Have you tested again?

Hope this is it for you hun!

Btw, your daughter is so beautiful!

All of those test instructions say not to read the test after 10 minutes, because they're notorious for thick blue evaps after the time limit....

I'm sorry hun, but I'd have to say evap as well. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->