Can a Uti cause bleeding?

Mumof42009

Mum Of 4 Preemie's
Reaction score
Hi

From my early post about me bleeding, its now really hurting me to wee as well i am still bleeding but been resting and lurking around here. Does anybody know if uti can cause you to bleed?

I dont know for definate, but i wouldnt of thought so.
Hope someone has a better answer for you!

off my experience with the dam things ive never had bleeding.

thanks hun just trying to make so sense of whats happening to me x

A uti can cause bleeding from the urethra. do you know if your bleeding if vaginal hun???

Yes, it can cause you to bleed. Though I have had frequent UTIs and I've never bled, my friend has had two and bled with both so it is not uncommon or unheard of. Please go see a doctor ASAP if you haven't. Vaginal infections are not good anyway, but they are definitely bad in pregnancy.

hi... it can cause blood tinged urine. here you go. hope it clears up and all is ok. xx

https://www.i-am-pregnant.com/encyclopedia/Pregnancy/Urinary-Tract-Infection

Hi. It def can cause bleeding. Does it feel like very bad cystitis? Your poor thing. That's so painful. Get yourself off to doc for a check up. Hope all ok. Xxx

Just to add to that I had an upper urinary tract infection over Christmas and I pee'd blood that looked like proper bright fresh blood. Hope that helps. Xx

hey
i get uti's all the time-after u wee it feels like ur guts are guna come out! (gross i know but thats the best way 2 describe it lol) also it makes u feel like u realy need to wee but when u go its just a little bit, in my experience it causes blood to show in ur wee (quite red sometimes) uti's can be in different places as well like kidneys or urinary tact so maybe that can cause bleeding?? anyway dont wori im sure its nothing-hope this helps! xx

Cant be this then cause def not bleeding when i wee, its like a period will find out more later when go hospital thanks for replys xx

Hey - hope all is ok for you, will keep my fingers crossed chick xx

Hope all is ok - fingers and toes tightly crossed!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"