Can any od admin help please (or anyone that knows lol)

Aidan's Mummy

Mummy to Aidan and Oliver
Reaction score
Sorry to be a pain

But can i change my user name or is it not possible. Cos im not 16 anymore lol and i wasnt thinking when i made it. I don't mind if i can't i was just checking :D. Thanks to whoever replies :hug:
xx

If you pm Stircrazy and ask him, with the reason for change and what you want changed to. It shouldnt be a prob :)

oh but ur known to everyone as 16mumtobe.....

:rofl: Is this so we dont call you 16 (now 17) mumtobe :rofl:

:lol:
Just send them a PM hun...you do realize you'll have to do this annually then?:lol:

can i change mine when im not fed up any more? hehe :rofl:

Lol yer everyone is picking on me about my username now :rofl: only joking he he. oooh i dont know what to make it now cos im not using 17mumtobe cos then ill just have the same problem next year lol. Any ideas anyone?? be creative (but nice) with it lol

And thanks SC ill think of one and then PM you :D
xx

Yerp i like that one hun i think that one might be the one im just scared incase im jinxing it or summat if ya get me like incase something goes wrong. I mean it probs wont. What do you think??
xx

Yerp i like that one hun i think that one might be the one im just scared incase im jinxing it or summat if ya get me like incase something goes wrong. I mean it probs wont. What do you think??
xx

I think that you will be fine having that name hun. I wouldnt worry about jinxing it at all. He'll be here in a couple of weeks, if ur worried you could hang on til then. But you will ALWAYS be his mummy whatever xxx :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->