Can any one else relate?

Tizminkx

Reaction score
So I have been off my contraceptive pill for some time now - but ever since I first started my contraceptive pill four years ago (I have been on and off). My periods have never been the same, and for as long as I remember I have not been ovulating. Or at least not noticed ovulation due to no EWCM. Which I used to get before I started the contraceptive pill.

The most frustrating part is - I have been tested for PCOS and the results where negative.

But I am feeling optimistic - I feel 2014 will be my year. :shrug:

So I am currently taking "Seven Sea's Trying For A Baby" and today I started taking Folic Acid. I am late for my period this month - If I will even have a period that is. But still BFN. :nope:

So any how after doing some research I found that cough syrup can actually help you conceive!
Due to a certain ingredient, cant remember off the top off my head what exactly but it begins with M.
It has been confirmed by doctors - honestly research it on the internet.

So any how after my next bleed - I am stocking up on loads of OPK and I am going to try to this! :happydance:

Is it something like mucinex?!
apparently it gets rid of excess mucus in your body and helps you conceive?!

TRY PRESEED!!! The reason why I say this is because with my last son I noticed I didn't have any EWCM, EVER! So we tried Preseed and I got pregnant THAT cycle!!! It's worth a shot :)

Ive heard that too! Apparantly its cough syrups with Guaifenesin as the main preferably only ingredient.

I read its because it thins all mucus in the body including cervical so the little swimmers can make it to that lucky egg! :spermy::spermy::spermy:

Is it something like mucinex?!
apparently it gets rid of excess mucus in your body and helps you conceive?!

Yeah I herd Mucinex can work, I think it more thins out the mucus though rather then get rid of the excess. All though I may be wrong haha.

TRY PRESEED!!! The reason why I say this is because with my last son I noticed I didn't have any EWCM, EVER! So we tried Preseed and I got pregnant THAT cycle!!! It's worth a shot :)

Thanks Elizabeth - I will most defiantly try this! Do they sell it in the UK?
Telling me this has defiantly given me hope. :hugs:

Ive heard that too! Apparantly its cough syrups with Guaifenesin as the main preferably only ingredient.

I read its because it thins all mucus in the body including cervical so the little swimmers can make it to that lucky egg! :spermy::spermy::spermy:

Yes that was the exact ingredient I was looking for! I herd it can be any brand as long as it includes Guaifenesin, something like 100mg per 5ml.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->