can any one help???

lisac25

mum to 2 beautiful girls♥
Reaction score
i have made a similar thread in second tri, but thought i might be better off asking here instead, i have been looking at a cosatto cabi 3 in 1 pram/pushchair on the web, but cant find one in any stores near me, and i cant seem to find that many reviews on it. so was wondering if anyone has one or experience of one???? i have really fallen in love with it, but think i should get a few oppinions before i buy, thanks x

Hi , I have the cabi and love it !!

Its really light weight and easy to collapse. the car seat is also not to heavy even with baby in it !!!

Hi hun, found some reviews for ya...

This one from the 'review centre'

shirleyhaw's RatingsType of Pushchair 3 in 1
Value for money 8/10
Overall value 4/10
no shirleyhaw's recommendation
Good Points

Comfortable, Easy to Set Up, Stylish, easy to clean, Durable
Bad Points

Heavy, hard to manoeuver, bulky to store
General Comments

The cabi is great in that you get nearly everything you need to start you off, plus it looks stylish and not as expensive or common as the bugga boos of this world.

On the down side..I found it quite hard to manoeuver in the pram mode especially with a big baby and shopping. It is also very hard to tilt up kerbs. Being 5'4" I don't have the height or strength to tilt it...my husband finds it easier, but it is still quite difficult.

The chasis and handlebars are quite narrow and as such I find it hard to control with one hand.

Also I find I kick the bottom bar where the wheels are (and I am not blessed with long legs!) very often so it would have been better if the handles were angled differently or where longer.

Its quite big to store if you don't take the wheels off. I have a Ford CMax and have to take all the wheels off to fit it into the boot comfortably with the pram attachment.

I've yet to see what it is like in pushchair mode, hopefully better.

Expert? Review from 'babyfy'

Cosatto Cabi RSS

Not a million miles from the Mothercare Buggster, the Cabi from Cosatto is new and well worth a look, if you're looking for a lightweight and genuine lie-flat Travel System.

7|10

As with it's sister pushchair, the Mobi, if this were being judged purely on value for money, then The Cabi would batter it's rivals! Included in the Cabi package are the Pushchair, Carrycot, Chassis, Changing Bag, Cosytoes and Raincover.

Starting out in the 'Carrycot' mode the baby will lay flat and face you for the first few months. It is a good size with fabrics that are easily removed for washing (as are the pushchair covers).

After these first few months the pushchair Seat is attached rather than the Carrycot. The Seat can be fitted to face in either direction and is easy to adjust to any of three positions. Folding is pretty easy once you have the knack, and isn't too bad for public transport once your in the pushchair mode. The carry cot and chassis together will be a challenge on the buses.

Pushing and manoeuvring is good, with decent suspension all round and larger wheels at the rear.Folding and un-folding is easy.

To complete the Cabi and turn it into a true travel system, you will need to add one of the car seats from the Cosatto range (optional).

Cosatto are backing the Cabi up with a four year guarantee which speaks volumes for their faith in the product and should also be borne in mind when comparing this one to it's rivals.

THE LOW-DOWN

How practical? Practical
Defining Features – Includes Carrycot
Car boot size: Small
Upsides – Great value
Downsides –
Key considerations –
Ease of use – Easy
Budget – £325
Accessories to consider – Car Seat

You'll find this with everything you buy, babies stuff is like 'Marmite'....
lol
R :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"