can any1 give me advice plz

Mummylou23

Reaction score
i had my 2nd baby 7months ago and i have like love handles so to speak on my sides and look like 4months pregnant still and i dont fit into my jeans :( i feel so down over it what can i do ? any slimming drinks etc or wraps etc? very interested to know if any one has used something with quickest results thanks xx

Hi
I've found that sadly there isn't reli a quick fix I've done the herballife detox in the past and yes u get results but u just pile the weight bk on again . Ur better to just change ur eating habits to a healthy consistant one and add in some excercise. This way it'll become routine

I've just swapped white bread for granary and cut down for example salads instead of sandwiches , homemade soups for lunch and snackin on fruit. For excercise I bought jillian michaels 30 day shred and 10 minute solutions abs. Cardio is great for blasting the fat off and there's lots of toning excercises which then help to tone and define abs and love handles .

Hope this helps

Yeah, there's no quick way to lose that. You have to change your diet and/or start exercising.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->