Can Anybody Please Help Me!

Maria_J

Reaction score
Hi everyone :) .. im 17 years old and im trying to get pregnant. Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex for atleast 2 months and i didnt get pregnant at all! i came on my period the two times i was expecting. This month i have been trying my HARDEST again and last friday (the day i was ment to come on my period ) i didnt come on, i was sooooooooooo happy thinking i got pregnant, BUT THEN ,this afternoon i came on at about 2pm. its light and the colour is brown , i took a pregnancy test and it came out negative, CAN ANYBODY HELP ME AND GIVE ME ANY GOOD ADVISE ON HOW 2 GET PREGNANT OR WHY I CAME ON MY PERIOD LATE? i was heartbroken. i cryed and cryed. im so worried that there is something wrong with me. it cant be my boyfriend because hes goten his ex g/f pregnant n she eborted it. I so badly want to get pregnant! PLEASE HELP ME .. :(
:hissy:

2 months really isn't a long time hun, don't get too downhearted
I'm sure there is nothing wrong with you at all.
If you really want to get PG quickley you may want to use an ovulation prediction kit
Good luck

Hi,

Try not to worry, 2 months isn't very long trying to conceive. It's not as easy as we tend to think and there are only a few days each month that you can get pregnant.

Do you know when you ovulated?

A good website to help you detect your most fertile time is www.fertilityfriend.com

I use an ovulation predictor kit so I know for sure when I ovulate, and this is my second month trying.

Don't lose heart, it's early days yet, but if you've not managed to get pregnant within 12 months, I would go and get checked out at the Doctors.

Good luck hun

:dust:

H xx

aaaaawww hunni 2 months is not long may have been stressing thats maybe y u were late? maybe do charting

2 months is nothign compared to what others have to wait./... it will happen in time just give it time=== besides giving it more time may be better for u in the long run ur still young either way ---maybe wait until u 2 r out of high school and at least half way through ur college years before ---
it'll happen in time either way--

Wow, I think 17yrs is very young to be actively ttc, however that is your decission, but 2mths of trying isn't that long at all. I would suggest charting your temp, or using OPK.

I was thinking the same :blush: no offence :headspin:

Good luck :D

aparently it takes the average couple about 8 months to get pregnant, so don't be disheartend cause you've been trying 2-3 months. People who get pregnant fast and have a sucessful pregnancy are lucky. We're all told how to get pregnant....but no one ever tells us how hard it can be.

Good luck ttc.

Try having sex at least every 2nd day, don't forget the folic acid and maybe try charting or ovulation predictor strips. Most importantly though....don't make sex a chore!

whats wanting u to have a baby at a such young age at 17 all i wanted to do get drunk enjoy life as i had my alevels what is the reason u wanta child so long how long have u been with ya fella do u have a house do you have a job do u feel loved enough from family and friends or do u feel u need something to love so u can love it back im asking all these questions to try to understand where ur coming from at 17 wanting a child im not sayin ur doin the wrong things im interge

sweetie, if you want a baby at 17 that's yours and your other halfs decision, - just we aware that it's not as easy to concieve as what we're taught at school, - I've been trying to get pregnant for 2 1/2 years, I have been pregnant twice within that time, but I miscarried both times. The TTC 'game' is a harsh one that's a heartbreaker. We're here 4 u though x

No offence meant - but ..... I wonder ....why you are trying to get pregnant for your boyfriend who was able to get his ex-girlfriend pregnant and so its not his fault you can't get pregnant because she aborted it? Just saying......

If you know both appreciate what conception is about and the responsiblity involved - then this board is very helpful.....have a look around for charting info and ovulation information.

All the best to you with charting a course ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->