can anybody read and reply please

bubbles13

Reaction score
Hi i posted a couple of weeks back and i was just wondering peoples thoughts on my situation below.

myself and partner have been ttc for 2 and a half years. My last period was on the 13th of December 2014. I took 2 tests and both were negative and i also went to my gp and he did tests and they were negative for pregnancy and utis etc. My gp then told me to go back the following week if i still hadnt got my period. So i went back the following week. He said tests were the same and to cone back in 2 weeks. Now i posted here a couple of days after i had been to the doctor as i was getting brown/pinkish discharge when i wipes only this was for around 3 days it is unusual for me as i have never got this before. Do you think this could have been implantation or a missed period? I have had no period since December 13th.

I'm not sure but if all tests are coming back negative/BFN, then you are most likely not pregnant. Has your GP taken a blood test? If you were pregnant, you would've most likely gotten a positive test by now. I'd get him to take blood tests if you haven't already. If these are negative, then your GP will need to determine why you haven't had a real period. I'd mention that bleeding to him as well. He might even have to help you have a period.

Sorry, that's my best answer:shrug: I hope someone here can be a bit more helpful:flower:

When did you get the light bleeding? If it's implantation you would get a positive hpt not too long after this. otherwise I think it's fair unlikely, are you usually regular?

Did the doctor do a blood test. A very few women dont show positive on urine test but a blood test should be accurate.

I got the bleeding the 7th of February i have not done tests since the Thursday before that.

when i pregnant with my son it did not show until i was12 weeks gone

I would think that you could try testing again. I don't know if you're GP will try a blood test?

Thank you for replying kat.
gp said no point doing blood test as his urine test said negative.

Thank you for replying kat.
gp said no point doing blood test as his urine test said negative.

maybe just get the nerve to say something like "well, since the urine test is negative, but you can't give me a legit reason why i haven't gotten my period yet, it would seem like maybe a simple blood test could at least confirm that i am indeed not pregnant before i start suggesting more expensive testing?":roll:

sorry to hear your GP is not being helpful.:growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->