Can anyone check this for me please??

tobemum

Reaction score
Aarrggg i was so sure i am pregnant, i have just had this feeling but took this this morning at 9/10 DPO and got this... :shrug:

Attachments

• 20160622_070356.jpg
    20160622_070356.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 69
I'm sorry, I'm not seeing anything but 9dpo is so early. Fxed

Thanks Dobby! Just thought it would show by now if i was.

The most common day for implant is 9dpo, and then it takes another 2-4 days for the hcg to show up in urine. Some women do get early bfps, but that's because they either implant early, implant at a higher level, or double faster. I don't get discouraged until I see a bfn on like 11 or 12dpo, and even then some women still wind up with a bfp instead of af. FXed

That's really interesting thanks dobby, i was going off the 6dpo implant but your right everone can be so different! Made me feel a bit better!
I have never used these confirm ones before, i usually get the first response but they didn't have any. Are they pretty much the same? Or are the first response better?

I have to agree with what Dobby said! I would test again in another couple days as 9 dpo is most common implantation day. Good luck! :)

Thanks vrogers, i hate this waiting! I am so impatient, i honestly don't know how some wait until af is due to test! Lol Really just trying to put it out of my mind for a couple days so then i will know for sure.

I can't see anything sorry but it's still early. Good luck :)

Thank you. Got a bfn this morning at 11DPO so feeling really down now. I honestly still have this feeling that i am but with AF due Tuesday what are my chances?

Thank you. Got a bfn this morning at 11DPO so feeling really down now. I honestly still have this feeling that i am but with AF due Tuesday what are my chances?

Definitely still in with a chance honey xx As Dobby said, 9 DPO is the most common day for implantation. Try and think about it like this. Say your baseline hcg is 0 and you have a doubling rate of 48 hours.
9 DPO: 0
11 DPO: 2
Good luck sweetheart xxx

Thanks so much ladies!

Got a bfn at 13dpo so with AF due today or tomorrow it's pretty clear I'm out! Now just to wait for the witch...

Well, you're not out til she shows and just bc she's due tom and you are still seeing negatives, doesn't mean you are completely out. Some women don't see a squinter until well after AF is late. So you do still have a chance. Here's to hoping :hugs:

Thanks Amber! Well still no af yet. Got my dates wrong too, af is usually around cd27 or 28 and I am cd29 today so either 1 or 2 days late? No point testing again yet though I don't think?

I don't see anything but had a stark white negative on 8dpo and a faint line on several tests on 10dpo...FX for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->