Can anyone describe stretching pains?

Suggerhoney

♡Praying for a miracle rainbow baby at 43♡
Reaction score
Hi ladies
How wud you describe stretching pains? Is it crampy?
I can't really describe what I've been having as crampy as such but it's more like a sharp sudden tug here and there usualy low down or either side of the pelvis.
It kind of feels a bit like when you get a stitch if you been running.
Been getting it on and off for about a week but noticed when I hit the 6 weeks mark I'm getting that stitch like pain a bit more often. It doesn't last long and does go away.
Also I notice if you turn over in bed suddenly or you cough or sneeze u feel again like u have a stitch.

Does this sound like normol stretching pains or shud I be concerned. It's not painful but can get a little uncomfortable.
I'm 7 weeks on Wednesday.

It sounds normal to me! I'm 4 weeks 2 days pregnant with my 4th and that's how it feels for me as well.

Sounds like round ligament pains. I always get them immediately after finding out I’m pregnant while others don’t get them til they’re farther along.

Thank you so much ladies. This has reasured me that things are progressing.
Thank you so much for the reassurance I just wanted to make sure it was normol.

It sounds normal to me! I'm 4 weeks 2 days pregnant with my 4th and that's how it feels for me as well.

Awwww congrats on ure pregnancy hon ure have to join us all over in the October bumkins in preganacy and discussions group. :yipee:

Sounds like round ligament pains. I always get them immediately after finding out I’m pregnant while others don’t get them til they’re farther along.
How u been feeling sweet. Did the symptoms return? My boobs are really sore and I feel queezy all day.
Been getting restless leg syndrome as well and it is so annoying it wakes me up and then I can't go back to sleep for ages. I feel like a walking zombie lol.

How u been feeling sweet. Did the symptoms return? My boobs are really sore and I feel queezy all day.
Been getting restless leg syndrome as well and it is so annoying it wakes me up and then I can't go back to sleep for ages. I feel like a walking zombie lol.

I've been feeling great overall! My symptoms have not really returned.. well i haven't really been nauseous i should say. I have still been tired enough to nap a few afternoons this past week, i've had some round ligament pains/ light stretching pains, achey joints off and on, hungrier than a hippopotamus and my belly is showing how much i've been eating and my boobs i think are getting fuller and i have felt an ache here and there in them, but its weird they have not hurt one bit this pregnancy and that is typically one of my very first signs of pregnancy. So all in all I really wouldn't even know i'm pregnant if i didn't know I was pregnant if that makes sense. I am trying to not worry and tell myself everything is fine and to just enjoy a pregnancy without the crappy symptoms, but its still a scary thought!

How about you?

I've been feeling great overall! My symptoms have not really returned.. well i haven't really been nauseous i should say. I have still been tired enough to nap a few afternoons this past week, i've had some round ligament pains/ light stretching pains, achey joints off and on, hungrier than a hippopotamus and my belly is showing how much i've been eating and my boobs i think are getting fuller and i have felt an ache here and there in them, but its weird they have not hurt one bit this pregnancy and that is typically one of my very first signs of pregnancy. So all in all I really wouldn't even know i'm pregnant if i didn't know I was pregnant if that makes sense. I am trying to not worry and tell myself everything is fine and to just enjoy a pregnancy without the crappy symptoms, but its still a scary thought!

How about you?

My symptoms can some times ease off a bit and then they come back. They keep coming and going.
Ure having stretching pains hun that's a good sign. U and ure little one will be just fine. I don't get real sick I just get queezy. I find some days I hardly get it and other days it can be a bit stronger.

Ive been having trouble sleeping because I keep waking up with restless leg syndrome.

My boobs didn't hurt with my DS. But they did with my DD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->