Can anyone else see a line?

Swanny

Reaction score
Think it could be evap cause I don't even think I have OV'd but just thought I would take a test for the hell of it. I've done two now and got the same kind of result on both.

I know the answer will probably be wait a few days or do FRER but just wondering if this is what an evap line could look like really?

Attachments

• PGtst.jpg
    PGtst.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 151
Now that I am looking at the picture on here it doesn't look like there is a line there to me but when looking at the test in my hand there is definately a line there. Can't work out if it's grey or has a hint of pink though.

Think I'm going mad haha

I think I can see what you mean, its a bit blurry tho!!
I have had an evap on tests like this and that does look alot like mine, sorry.x
hope its good news for you tho!x

That's pretty much what I thought too but I've never seen an evap line before so wasn't really sure what to expect.

Thanks hun

x

Hi, thats exactly what my ic looked like on 12dpo and did a FRER and got a lovely line. In real life does it look thick but almost like a shadow with a bit of colour in it? If so thats how I would describe my early positive on my ic. I had a thread in here titled - "is there a second line please look" - if you look at my ic you cant see the line in the first pic i posted but just can see it in the second one I posted further down page 1. Check that out and see if it looks like yours - hope it does cause then its BFP!

xxx

I can't find that post do you know how old it is? Or what page it might be on?

Thanks,

x

Yeah its on the first page in the preg test gallery bout half way down at the moment, dont know how to put a link to it sorry. It's

Is there a second line, please look! Updated page 2 - definite BFP!
Jake_1

otherwise if you view my public profile, go to statistics, click on view all posts, and scroll through them you'll find it and click on it to go to it!

xxx Hope this helps - have you tested again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->